Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> 3rd Annual Plaid Jacket Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slopey
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 9:55 am    Post subject: 3rd Annual Plaid Jacket Reply with quote

actually Chowder it is almost 9. i think little wheels is lucky that i posted early, or i would have slagged him. that was just a gentle barb. but i do agree, perspective is often underrated.
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 9:57 am    Post subject: 3rd Annual Plaid Jacket Reply with quote

Okay, it's gonna be another wednesday like last one, is it?

FYI, Slopey is a 42 year old father of seven toothless inbred children. He plays 10 on 10 ulti in a vacant lot with the hubcap from his 77 Impala, which incidentally is on blocks on the front yard of his parents house where he lives with his 21 year-old wife/sister/first cousin.

He can't throw hammers because all the inbreeding caused him to be born without opposable thumbs. His lazy eye also interferes with his depth perception and he can't call out plays because of a severe speach impediment.

But he's my brother and I love him.

Okay, welcome to the forum Slopey. Consider yourself officially initiated. Because you came in late I had to be a little hard on you.

Van Wheelin'

Slopey
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 10:02 am    Post subject: 3rd Annual Plaid Jacket Reply with quote

*sniff* i don't know if i should laugh or cry... and i'm only 41!
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 10:08 am    Post subject: 3rd Annual Plaid Jacket Reply with quote

You should laugh Slopey.

Remember we only hurt the ones we love, and I feel a big day of hurting coming on.

W.

Slopey
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 10:32 am    Post subject: 3rd Annual Plaid Jacket Reply with quote

i shall sharpen my witt...
loki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 4:04 pm    Post subject: 3rd Annual Plaid Jacket Reply with quote

Awww, slopey. don't try and sharpen your wit, you've hurt yourself the last three times you've tried that.

Riddle for you:
Who many jokes does it take to get a web-site manager pissed at you?

Slopey
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 4:22 pm    Post subject: 3rd Annual Plaid Jacket Reply with quote

ha ha ha very funny.
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2000 10:01 am    Post subject: 3rd Annual Plaid Jacket Reply with quote

Okay, who let another Calgary swill tosser in the room?
Slopey
Putter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2000 10:14 am    Post subject: 3rd Annual Plaid Jacket Reply with quote

my bad. i was merely telling my western friend of how nicely you slagged me, and he went and took it upon himself to also slag me in front of my eastern friends. and yeah, he does toss swill.
loki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 1:11 pm    Post subject: 3rd Annual Plaid Jacket Reply with quote

Awwww, Slopey. that's not nice. these poelple don't even know me and now you and your 77 implala are giving me a bad name.

Slopey, be sure to tell everyone of your amazing 'death-blade-forehand-throw-of-the-future' which you mastered at the tournament this weekend...definately the talk of the tournament.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: