Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Proposed names for holes Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2000 9:51 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Hole Name
1 1
2 2
3 3
4 4
5 5
6 6
7 7
8 8
9 9
10 10
11 11
12 12
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2000 9:54 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Damn spaces. How am I supposed to make sarcastic posts when I can't get the spacing right?
TOEJAM
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2000 10:19 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Littlewheels, why you so funny?

Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2000 10:59 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Little wheels you a brilliant sir. I love those names.

Nuthin beats Roc
TWIRLY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 9:06 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

It's about time sombody came up with some REAL GOOD names for the holes. LITTLE TINY VERY TINY WHEELS I like your creativity! The course is not a SKI HILL.
Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 9:13 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Nothing is written in stone... the suggestions are just those... suggestions, to spur on discussion about the course.

Lots of disc golf courses add character to their course by adding names to the holes, and similarly, many ball golf courses do the same thing.

If anyone has some solid suggestions, throw them in here or in the other naming thread.

TWIRLY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 9:21 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

We should let the names develop. For example carl is now the king of 8. ANY IDEAS? TWILRY
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 9:30 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

I think having someone like Twirly out there golfing every day adds plenty of character to the course.
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 9:35 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

So are you saying that we should name hole 8 "Carl"?

Or are we talking about calling Carl "the king of 8"?

Will Ferrell

LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 9:39 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Is Carl really the King of 8 though?

Every other time he golfs it he takes a bogey on that hole. I think he's going to have to birdie it a couple of times before we start dubbing him royalty!

TWIRLY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 9:54 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Listen here smart ass chuck shick that's was just an example of an event to lead to a name that's NOT THE NAME!
SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 10:01 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Yo Twilbait, that was a lucky toss on 4...nice but lucky. $10 says I'm closer to the pin next time!
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 10:04 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Let's not forget that Kevin sunk the first ace of the year/course.

Forget Kings. Let's just say that from now on, Kev and Carl are part of a distinguished group of individuals known as the ace-holes.

Will Ferrell

LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 10:08 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Hey Chuck, I guess that makes you an ace-teaser, because you're always close--but no ace.
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 10:10 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

So then we could call 3 "Shank" in honour of all the drowned discs you've left there.

Will Ferrell
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 10:11 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Best in the business.

Will Ferrell
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 10:28 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Let it be known that I did not leave any dead behind, all my discs we're retrieved. That's why I have an unhealthy glow about my body.

It's getting too cold to go in the river, so I've changed my disc selection and managed to stay dry the last couple of weeks.

And at least I don't drive all the way to Toronto to lose my discs in the water.

TWIRLY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 10:40 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

That's because you are a CHICKEN SHIT!!! Start going over the water like a real golfer!!
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 10:44 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

You mean the type of REAL golfer who doesn't pay for golf discs!

Maybe if I was sponsored by CD exchange and had an unlimited supply of discs I'd attempt some of the swilly experiments that you've been throwing up lately!

Check, and mate.

TWIRLY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 10:47 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

It's not check mate until the games is over. What was your score last night SMART ASS and don't me it was high because you were playing skins FLOW BOY!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: