Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> free discs? Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bevanoid
Mid-Ranger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

hey everyone! i was just wondering, since i don't have many discs, if anyone would mind giving me any of the discs that they don't really use, or just polain don't like, i would be glad to take em i could probably use a lot of them

colin
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

I've got a mid-range disc (Roc) for you. are you going to league night tomorrow? Let me know cause I don't normally carry it around with me.
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

Colin,

I will be there tomorow so you can give it to me and I'll pass it along to Geoff along with the golf bag I have for him.

Brother

------------------
I used to rock and roll every night and party every day...then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky to find half an hour each week in which to get funky...

Bevanoid
Mid-Ranger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

no, i won'tbe able to go to the l;eague night, but i'll probably be playing in the upcoming plaid jacket tournament, so i could get it there...
Bevanoid
Mid-Ranger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

ok then thanks brother andre (or mr. leach, i don't want to get in trouble )

colin
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

ok, see ya tomorrow
OMR
ODGC Marketing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

woo hoo! Another Geoff. Soon we will rule the world.
Terapin Flyer
Guru of Gab

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

Brother André (or yes, «Mister Leach» to his students),

I'll donate some discs off my swill shelf to your Hadley club. I'm leaving for The Island tomorrow morning, so I can bring some to League Night tonight if you'll be there.

What sort of discs are your players in most need of?

[This message has been edited by Don Lane (edited September 08, 2005).]

Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by OMR:
woo hoo! Another Geoff. Soon we will rule the world.

The youngest Geoff already putts better than you do. Better practice Old Man!

Flatball
Disc Jockey

Location: "My disc went in the basket thing. What do I do now?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bevanoid:
hey everyone! i was just wondering, since i don't have many discs, if anyone would mind giving me any of the discs that they don't really use, or just polain don't like, i would be glad to take em i could probably use a lot of them

I might have a couple of unused discs for you. Look for the old guy at the Plaid.

BigBrotherPenton
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Flatball:
I might have a couple of unused discs for you. Look for the old guy at the Plaid.

Flatball, he's a kid, everyone at the Plaid that's not 16 is "the old guy".

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

Yeah, Ray...make it "the really old guy" and he might stand half a chance...

The Hadley Club will gladly take any donations of discs no matter what. Thanks, Don!!

Brother

------------------
I used to rock and roll every night and party every day...then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky to find half an hour each week in which to get funky...

Flatball
Disc Jockey

Location: "My disc went in the basket thing. What do I do now?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by BigBrotherPenton:
Flatball, he's a kid, everyone at the Plaid that's not 16 is "the old guy".

You're right man. This year marks my 30th year in disc sports but when I have plastic in my hand, I'm still 18 years old!

Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

Amen!

Nuthin beats Roc
Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brother Andre:
Yeah, Ray...make it "the really old guy" and he might stand half a chance...

The Hadley Club will gladly take any donations of discs no matter what. Thanks, Don!!

Brother

I've got the following discs for you, from my Swill Shelf. They are among the ones I brought out to Ettyville that weren't among the missing:

- DX Leopard, 175g, Orange
- DX Cobra, feels heavy, Yellow
- Old Plastic Eclipse, found in Brewery Creek last year, Red
- Elite X 'Mr. X' MRX, doesn't throw like my other MRX, kid-friendly foil design, Orange

Please remove most of identifying labels if you can. I'll try to remove some if I get time before LN tonight.

Cheers,

~Splash~

Bevanoid
Mid-Ranger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Don Lane:
I've got the following discs for you, from my Swill Shelf. They are among the ones I brought out to Ettyville that weren't among the missing:

- DX Leopard, 175g, Orange
- DX Cobra, feels heavy, Yellow
- Old Plastic Eclipse, found in Brewery Creek last year, Red
- Elite X 'Mr. X' MRX, doesn't throw like my other MRX, kid-friendly foil design, Orange

Please remove most of identifying labels if you can. I'll try to remove some if I get time before LN tonight.

Cheers,

~Splash~

who exactly are those meant to be for? me or the whole hadley disc club lol, i'm confuzzled

Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

My intentions were for them to be used by members of the Hadley DG Club. I gave them to Mr. Leach tonight, and he can decide what he wants to do with them.

Enjoy!

Bevanoid
Mid-Ranger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:55 am    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Don Lane:
My intentions were for them to be used by members of the Hadley DG Club. I gave them to Mr. Leach tonight, and he can decide what he wants to do with them.

Enjoy!

ok, thx!

Wilder
Mid-Ranger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: free discs? Reply with quote

I don't have that many discs either

------------------
Have fun and keep playing disc golf!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: