Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> Found: 3 discs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Found: 3 discs Reply with quote

1 - Steven Watts' blue Champion Sidewinder

2 - Grant Lawson's yellow Hawk

3 - Serge Séguin's purple DX Beast

I'll e-mail Grant, but for the other two, the forum will do.

Brother André - when you or Beggar drops off my Entertainment book, I can give you the disc at the same time.

Power Surge - should I bring the disc (and your beer cooler) to my office, or can you just drop by the house? Alternatively, we can play a round later this week. Your call.

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Found: 3 discs Reply with quote

Splashald,

You should have another disc for me, too...from Diggler?

Brother

------------------
I used to rock and roll every night and party every day...then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky to find half an hour each week in which to get funky...

Bevanoid
Mid-Ranger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Found: 3 discs Reply with quote

Hey Don, I think that the Sidewinder now belongs to Surge, because I think that Steven traded Surge for a glow Tee-bird or something

Just thought I'd let you know

Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Found: 3 discs Reply with quote

Thanks Neo Jeph!

Surge - yet another reason to let me know what you want me to do with those discs. Oh yeah, and if it's yours, you need to break out a Sharpie.

Brother Eh! - Yes, Diggler gave me that disc for you, which you can arrange to get at your earliest convenience. How do you like throwing my Champion Monster and the KC Pro Eagle?

[This message has been edited by Don Lane (edited October 04, 2005).]

surge
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: Found: 3 discs Reply with quote

Thanks Don, both those discs are mine. Played with BMW Pierre yesterday, who has forgotten his discs somewhere, he sometimes took 2 drives, and must have forgotten some of my discs on the course, If you have them with you at work, I could pick them up this morning, seeing as I am supposed to hook up with a customer of mine and do the play while working thing. Which brings me to this...when playing golf or disc golf with a client, should you let him win? give him pointers? smack talk him ? or just concentrate on getting more orders from your client and play your game?
surge
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:58 am    Post subject: Found: 3 discs Reply with quote

By the way Steven, I hope you are enjoying that Tee Bird as much as I am enjoying the Sidewinder...that disc is D shiznit G!
Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Found: 3 discs Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by surge:
Thanks Don, both those discs are mine. Played with BMW Pierre yesterday, who has forgotten his discs somewhere, he sometimes took 2 drives, and must have forgotten some of my discs on the course, If you have them with you at work, I could pick them up this morning, seeing as I am supposed to hook up with a customer of mine and do the play while working thing. Which brings me to this...when playing golf or disc golf with a client, should you let him win? give him pointers? smack talk him ? or just concentrate on getting more orders from your client and play your game?

Cool - I'll bring both discs and your cooler to work today. See you there!

Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Found: 3 discs Reply with quote

Kick his ass Seabass.

Nuthin beats Roc
julz
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Found: 3 discs Reply with quote

ha, I just said that 2 minutes ago to a co-worker. I love that movie, Go Cam Neely!

test

test
Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Found: 3 discs Reply with quote

What a great way to start the day! I received an e-mail today from a disc golfer who I don't know who has found one of my discs at Camp Fortune.

It'll be a good day!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: