Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> FOR SALE: Upright Baby Grand Piano
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: FOR SALE: Upright Baby Grand Piano Reply with quote

Yes, that's right...a piano.

Unfortunately, she won't make it into my basement...not even taken apart down to the harp. My ceiling is too low...

Dave Irving, who does the piano tuning and repairs for the Ottawa Folklore Centre, says it is in good shape but will need new felt for the hammers very soon. He says it's worth about $700 right now.

Make an offer, please. My wife is very sad about this and we'd like to have it sold quickly.

It is currently in storage with the fine people of Don Pinard Piano Movers. I do, however, have pictures if that'll help at all. Plus, I'm sure I can get a recommendation from Dave Irving, if required.

Thanks. Tell your friends.

Andrew

[This message has been edited by Brother Andre (edited October 04, 2005).]

surge
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: FOR SALE: Upright Baby Grand Piano Reply with quote

Been there done exactly that! mine got stuck between the ceiling and the stairs for about an hour...ended up buying a digital piano with the full 88. Man what a breeze that thing is to move, as well, NEVER needing to be tuned...bought it used, maybe you could trade yours for something that another music store has in stock. And make your honey happy as well...just a thought.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: