Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> Buzzz for trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Buzzz for trade Reply with quote

Yup 176g Elite Z Buzzz for trade.

Unmarked and thrown only a handful of times (enough to know I don't want it). It is clear/white and has the Can-Am Series 1986-2005 logo on it.

Pro or Champion Orcs, Starfires or perhaps a Monster are acceptable or maybe a couple of old DX Aviars (now that I have the basket, I need more practice putters).

Brother

------------------
I used to rock and roll every night and party every day...then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky to find half an hour each week in which to get funky...

DiscDiggler
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Buzzz for trade Reply with quote

I've got a new Pro-Line Orc I'll trade for it. Can you get it to someone who is going to Pinafore? If so I'll bring the Orc and we can get these discs a new happy home
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Buzzz for trade Reply with quote

Right on, Diggs! You're my trading friend! I will do my best to get this to someone heading to Pinn. What weight is the Pro Orc?

Brother

------------------
I used to rock and roll every night and party every day...then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky to find half an hour each week in which to get funky...

DiscDiggler
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Buzzz for trade Reply with quote

I think 174/175ish. This is one of the ones I got from Luke is Red ok? I think the other is Yellow but I would like to hold onto that one if I can.

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Buzzz for trade Reply with quote

Red is cool...

Brother

------------------

DiscDiggler
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Buzzz for trade Reply with quote

now all you gotta do is get it to an ODGC member to bring to Pinafore. I'll check the forum tonight as I am not working Friday and leaving nice and early for St.T
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Buzzz for trade Reply with quote

Diggs, looks like I'll be heading to Splash's place tonight to drop off said disc. Pleasure doing business, once again!

Brother

------------------

DiscDiggler
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Buzzz for trade Reply with quote

I agree!!!

Have a good weekend Brother!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: