Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> Red Champion Beast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
st-ACE
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

Some fellow dgers dropped off a red beast at the Rainbow last night. I 4got it there, but the phone # is out of service and the name (barely legible) reads "scabrook" or something like that. If anyone has any ideas of whose it could be- I've got it and will try to bring it out on thursday night.
Mike McCormick
Guru of Gab

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

that is Seabrook, as in Steve Seabrook, moved to Fredericton last year.

BigBrotherPenton
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

Ahh, Seabass (Seabrook). Is there a pic of a fish on it? He lives in NB now.
colin
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

haha, that's seabrook and he's in new brunswick.

Is that the one you lost in the bushes by the practice basket? I remember you looking for a beast in there one night and I helped you out for a bit.

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

Ah, Bass...he's been gone how long now and we STILL find his swill at JCP...

He'll be playing an Ulti tourny in Shediac, NB this summer and I know that there are at least a couple of O-town teams heading there. If you want, I can try to find a ride for the disc to Parlee...

Bass: lemme know if this works for you.

Brother

------------------
I used to rock and roll every night and party every day...then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky to find half an hour each week in which to get funky...

Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

Throw it back. Think of it as a sacrifice to the DG gods. Bass won't mind, will you bass

Nuthin beats Roc
axe
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

That's awesome. From now on I am writing:

"Please return to the Rainbow"

on all my discs

OMR
ODGC Marketing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

Hey Rainbow people - is Mr Something Something playing there in the near future?
st-ACE
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

Mr. Something Something is due back in the fall.
Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brother Andre:
Ah, Bass...he's been gone how long now and we STILL find his swill at JCP...

He'll be playing an Ulti tourny in Shediac, NB this summer and I know that there are at least a couple of O-town teams heading there. If you want, I can try to find a ride for the disc to Parlee...

Bass: lemme know if this works for you.

Brother

Hey my gummy Beast! Awesome that was a great disc. I've missed it.

Yup, I'm going to Parlee this weekend and it would looked great sitting in my portable basket which I'm bringing to the beach.

Now if you can find my orange 175g CE FX Firebird which went understable into the river beside the 7th basket...

Thanks, B.

Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

I might have to add a dozen Waterloo Dark to that delivery...

[This message has been edited by Seabrook (edited July 18, 2005).]

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

Can this disc make it to league night this week? Or even better, Twirly's store before tomorrow afternoon? I think I may have found a ride for the disc...I'm not sure about the beer, though...

Brother

------------------
I used to rock and roll every night and party every day...then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky to find half an hour each week in which to get funky...

Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

I'll get my Parlee team to devliver the beer from Ottawa.

Thanks, B.

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

So is this disc getting to Twirly's or will it come to League Night? Any news? Thanks.

Brother

p.s. (Bass, you may not get your disc this weekend. But the disc has been missing for so long anyway...)

------------------

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

...crickets...
colin
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

LOL
st-ACE
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

Hi...
I gave the disc to James Heggi. he said that he what know what to do with it...
Big Joe Mufferaw
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Red Champion Beast Reply with quote

Yup, he gave the disc to me. I'll drop it off at Bass' place sometime around the 9th of September.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: