Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> Lost Yellow Innova DX Roc - Camp Fortune - Hole #13
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveyJones21
Taco Chef

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:16 am    Post subject: Lost Yellow Innova DX Roc - Camp Fortune - Hole #13 Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

Last night (July 17, 2018) I lost my Yellow 174g Innova DX Roc at Camp Fortune. I believe it was on hole #13 to the left of the opening that leads to the basket. There is some tall grass and thick crap over there. It wasn't too far in. I found it initially, but I'm 99% sure I didn't pick it up after I played my next shot. I didn't realize it was missing until the end of my round. When I went back to look for it, I couldn't find it. I'm assuming (and hoping) someone picked it up.

If found, please contact me at dmilks21@gmail.com or call/text me at 613-882-3282. Thanks

David Milks
Splash
Guru of Gab

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOUND

It was actually in the Lost and Found bag at the Outaouais Open.

Let me know when you're next headed to one of the courses. I will likely sign up for the Tuesday TOSS League next week and I will have it in my car.

-Don Lane-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: