Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Ice League -> Ottawa Ice Bowl XV - Sideshows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8149
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Ottawa Ice Bowl XV - Sideshows Reply with quote

Holly’s Mystery Box
Raffle tickets will be available for purchase on tournament day. A deadline time is set just before the awards where a random draw is held to determine who is lucky enough to take home Holly’s Mystery Box. Raffle tickets will be available at the following rates;
1 for 5$, 3 for 10$ or 5 for $20
All proceeds generated from the raffle of Holly’s Mystery Box will be added to our OFB donation totals.


Silent Auction
In an effort to recoup the funds from the purchase of the new 2016 IB trophy’s the 2015 IB trophy’s will be available to be bid upon at the silent auction. Bids for the silent auction can be made at any time during tournament day until a deadline time is set.


CTPs
Several CTPs (closest to the pin) will be available to win during the 2 tournament rounds.

Additional Sideshows
In the event the tournament is wrapped up and I have prizes remaining we will setup a CTP or Ice Putt contest available to all participants FREE of charge.

[Edited by Steve Rydell on 31 Oct 2016 14:11]


Last edited by andros on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8149
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Carl.

Look at all the sideshows you be missin.
_________________
Hyzer enthusiast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8149
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Ottawa Ice Bowl XV - Sideshows Reply with quote

andros wrote:
Holly’s Mystery Box
Raffle tickets will be available for purchase on tournament day. A deadline time is set just before the awards where a random draw is held to determine who is lucky enough to take home Holly’s Mystery Box. Raffle tickets will be available at the following rates;
1 for 5$, 3 for 10$ or 5 for $20
All proceeds generated from the raffle of Holly’s Mystery Box will be added to our OFB donation totals.


I totally changed the pricing structure for this. It was wayyyy off.
_________________
Hyzer enthusiast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8149
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

75% of sideshows are indoors. Check.

I'll try and see if i can swing an indoor putting contest with management.
_________________
Hyzer enthusiast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bbp
King Geoffrey


Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1845
Location: On the green

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:
75% of sideshows are indoors. Check.

I'll try and see if i can swing an indoor putting contest with management.


MINI putting contest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8149
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bbp wrote:
andros wrote:
75% of sideshows are indoors. Check.

I'll try and see if i can swing an indoor putting contest with management.


MINI putting contest.



_________________
Hyzer enthusiast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Ice League All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
RSS Feed for Latest Posts