Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Other Events -> ADGM 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
C-Kyle
Spin Doctor


Joined: 07 May 2009
Posts: 1217

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:13 am    Post subject: ADGM 2015 Reply with quote

Anybody going to this?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bbp
King Geoffrey


Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1969
Location: On the green

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: ADGM 2015 Reply with quote

C-Kyle wrote:
Anybody going to this?


I already went. And I won.

I will be going to the Gross Cup, though. [/list]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Splash
Guru of Gab


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 1851
Location: Natcap City

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: ADGM 2015 Reply with quote

bbp wrote:
C-Kyle wrote:
Anybody going to this?


I already went. And I won.

I will be going to the La Grosse Coupe, though. [/list]


I too already went, and won, and am returning for more. Ottawa players have a good habit of winning in Montreal.

If you need a ride, just let me know.
_________________
The box said 'Requires Windows XP or better'. So I installed LINUX...


Last edited by Splash on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
C-Kyle
Spin Doctor


Joined: 07 May 2009
Posts: 1217

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol...my bad...I am considering gross coupe... Just weighing transport options
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bbp
King Geoffrey


Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1969
Location: On the green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: ADGM 2015 Reply with quote

Splash wrote:


I too already went, and won, and am returning for more. Ottawa players have a good habit of winning in Montreal.



You came 4th?!? But we're all winners when we play PIC, I guess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bbp
King Geoffrey


Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1969
Location: On the green

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gross Cup is at 50/72
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bbp
King Geoffrey


Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1969
Location: On the green

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

61/72
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thumber
LNF Champion


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 8273

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't make it this time
_________________
meh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Don Lane
Champion of Chains


Joined: 16 Jun 1999
Posts: 2683
Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ADGM 2015 Reply with quote

bbp wrote:
Splash wrote:


I too already went, and won, and am returning for more. Ottawa players have a good habit of winning in Montreal.



You came 4th?!? But we're all winners when we play PIC, I guess.


That would have been Serge, if you followed the link I had posted.

Came 4th there yesterday at PIC League though if that makes you happier. wink
_________________
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bbp
King Geoffrey


Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1969
Location: On the green

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: ADGM 2015 Reply with quote

Don Lane wrote:
bbp wrote:
Splash wrote:


I too already went, and won, and am returning for more. Ottawa players have a good habit of winning in Montreal.



You came 4th?!? But we're all winners when we play PIC, I guess.


That would have been Serge, if you followed the link I had posted.

Came 4th there yesterday at PIC League though if that makes you happier. wink


Apologies. I was following the topic of the thread, which was "ADGM 2015" and was asking who was going. I didn't realize you posted standings from a tournament that was held in 2008 and was called the Grosse Coupe.

Congratulations on your league showing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Kyle
Spin Doctor


Joined: 07 May 2009
Posts: 1217

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I get a ride with u BBP.... I sent u a pm a couple days ago but u still haven't read it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Other Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
RSS Feed for Latest Posts