Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> For sale: starter kit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Obikingkenobi
Tonal Pole

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:24 am    Post subject: For sale: starter kit Reply with quote

Greeting, golfers! Bad news: my daughter's not nearly as into disc golf as I'd have hoped. Good news: I'm selling her kit! This is the *perfect* setup for a starting golfer or someone who just wants a small back-up bag to throw in the trunk. Included are: the red "Nutsac" canvas bag; an Innova Shark and Aviar; a Discraft tie-dyed Avenger SS; a mystery Daredevil fairway driver and the increasingly rare bottom-stamped black Polar Bear putter. There's also a couple of random minis and even the original Nutsac sticker that came with the bag. All discs (except the Polar Bear) are lightweight and barely used. A little scuffing on a couple. The Avenger is nearly pristine. I'm asking $60 bucks for the whole thing. PM me if you're interested and we'll find a way to get you two crazy kids together. Cheers!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153398518186690&set=gm.10153196491758220&type=1&theater
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: