Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> Cleaning up - Discs to go Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bbp
King Geoffrey


Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1940
Location: On the green

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:31 am    Post subject: Cleaning up - Discs to go Reply with quote

Playing the Minimalism Game: http://www.theminimalists.com/game/

I have these discs for anyone who will throw or display:

Great Disc Golf Holes of the World (DX)
- 179g Innova Raven (Black) - Hole 18 Atzmanning Mountain, Goldingen, Switzerland
- 178g Innova Cobra (Maroon) - Hole 5 Knektaparkens, Jonkoping, Sweden
- 180g Innova Raptor (Yellow) - Hole 5 The Ponderosa, Pleasure Island, TX
- 170g Innova Viper (Green) - Hole 1 Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- 180g Innova Barracuda (Blue) - Hole 1 Boylan Family Farms, Laurel Springs, NC
EX: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21149

170g Innova Little Bead DX Aviar P&A (White) - ODGC Capital Classic/Plaid stamp - signed by Patrick Lalime #40

174g Innova Beast DX (White) - 20 Year celebration for Little Mountain DGC (QE Park in Vancouver) Haida fish


148g Innova Little Bead DX Aviar (Yellow) - 2004 Canadian Championships in Kamloops - signed by CND Champ Avery Jenkins and the rest of the top card (including Dave Feldberg) GONE

170g Discraft Flash Elite Z (Green) - Ettyville Express Campout and Music Festival 2006

And two Wham-O Frisbees that I rescued from the box many years ago. One is white with a Canadian Disc Golf Association stamp and the other is yellow with a P.D.G.A. World Championships, 1987 Toronto, Canada.


Last edited by bbp on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8366
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Cleaning up - Discs to go Reply with quote

bbp wrote:

148g Innova Little Bead DX Aviar (Yellow) - 2004 Canadian Championships in Kamloops - signed by CND Champ Avery Jenkins and the rest of the top card (including Dave Feldberg)


I would like this item, please and thanks.
_________________
Hyzer enthusiast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bbp
King Geoffrey


Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1940
Location: On the green

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yours.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
briggs
Disc Jockey


Joined: 31 Jul 2008
Posts: 593

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those wham-o ones sound cool.

Do they have rings of headrick on them?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bbp
King Geoffrey


Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1940
Location: On the green

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

briggs wrote:
Those wham-o ones sound cool.

Do they have rings of headrick on them?


Huh?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
briggs
Disc Jockey


Joined: 31 Jul 2008
Posts: 593

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6FbKjWhKvoE/UT-hMAhuyuI/AAAAAAAAIt8/xUK06whukBY/s400/Disc_Parts.png
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bbp
King Geoffrey


Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1940
Location: On the green

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheKid
Driver


Joined: 07 Oct 2013
Posts: 487
Location: Carleton Place

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:59 pm    Post subject: This one? Reply with quote

- 170g Innova Viper (Green) - Hole 1 Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO

This one avail?
_________________
Here's lookin' at you kid
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bbp
King Geoffrey


Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1940
Location: On the green

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: This one? Reply with quote

TheKid wrote:
- 170g Innova Viper (Green) - Hole 1 Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO

This one avail?


Not any more. Yours.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheKid
Driver


Joined: 07 Oct 2013
Posts: 487
Location: Carleton Place

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: This one? Reply with quote

bbp wrote:
TheKid wrote:
- 170g Innova Viper (Green) - Hole 1 Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO

This one avail?


Not any more. Yours.



Cool. Perhaps give it to ANDROS when you see him? I will be at Shire Wednesday. But not at CF this weekend, MAYBE... but probably not...
_________________
Here's lookin' at you kid


Last edited by TheKid on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bbp
King Geoffrey


Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1940
Location: On the green

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: This one? Reply with quote

TheKid wrote:
bbp wrote:
TheKid wrote:
- 170g Innova Viper (Green) - Hole 1 Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO

This one avail?


Not any more. Yours.



Cool. Perhaps give it to Andrew when you see him? I will be at Shire Wednesday. But not at CF this weekend, MAYBE... but probably not...


Andrew = Andros?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheKid
Driver


Joined: 07 Oct 2013
Posts: 487
Location: Carleton Place

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No idea who your talking about.

Andros is what I said no? wink
_________________
Here's lookin' at you kid


Last edited by TheKid on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jme198
Mid-Ranger


Joined: 06 May 2012
Posts: 296

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bbp wrote:


170g Innova Little Bead DX Aviar P&A (White) - ODGC Capital Classic/Plaid stamp - signed by Patrick Lalime #40

174g Innova Beast DX (White) - 20 Year celebration for Little Mountain DGC (QE Park in Vancouver) Haida fish


I would like these please.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bbp
King Geoffrey


Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1940
Location: On the green

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jme198 wrote:
bbp wrote:


170g Innova Little Bead DX Aviar P&A (White) - ODGC Capital Classic/Plaid stamp - signed by Patrick Lalime #40

174g Innova Beast DX (White) - 20 Year celebration for Little Mountain DGC (QE Park in Vancouver) Haida fish


I would like these please.


Done.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
axelfudge
Disc Jockey


Joined: 04 Aug 2008
Posts: 729

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Cleaning up - Discs to go Reply with quote

bbp wrote:

170g Discraft Flash Elite Z (Green) - Ettyville Express Campout and Music Festival 2006


This avail please?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LeppyR64
Disc Jockey


Joined: 15 Jul 2002
Posts: 736
Location: Arnprior, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to have this one please:
Quote:
- 178g Innova Cobra (Maroon) - Hole 5 Knektaparkens, Jonkoping, Sweden

It's no spider but it's the next best thing smile
_________________
Jason Lepack
Left-Handed Sandbagger
jlepack AT gmail DOT com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jme198
Mid-Ranger


Joined: 06 May 2012
Posts: 296

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeppyR64 wrote:
I would love to have this one please:
Quote:
- 178g Innova Cobra (Maroon) - Hole 5 Knektaparkens, Jonkoping, Sweden

It's no spider but it's the next best thing smile


Penton if you bring this tonight to me, I'll bring it Thursday to give to Jason.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bbp
King Geoffrey


Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1940
Location: On the green

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Cleaning up - Discs to go Reply with quote

axelfudge wrote:
bbp wrote:

170g Discraft Flash Elite Z (Green) - Ettyville Express Campout and Music Festival 2006


This avail please?


Yours.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bbp
King Geoffrey


Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1940
Location: On the green

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jme198 wrote:
LeppyR64 wrote:
I would love to have this one please:
Quote:
- 178g Innova Cobra (Maroon) - Hole 5 Knektaparkens, Jonkoping, Sweden

It's no spider but it's the next best thing smile


Penton if you bring this tonight to me, I'll bring it Thursday to give to Jason.


Perfect.

I'll bring'em all tonight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bbp
King Geoffrey


Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1940
Location: On the green

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeppyR64 wrote:

It's no spider but it's the next best thing smile


sarcastic eye roll The Cobra is a great disc. Complements the Roc like no other. The Spider is a wannabe Gator.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
RSS Feed for Latest Posts