Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> ODGC Tournaments and Events -> 2014 ODGC Capital Classic - July 26/27 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
OMR
ODGC Marketing


Joined: 02 Jun 2005
Posts: 3419
Location: Kanata

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumber wrote:
spike wrote:
Thumber wrote:





I AM NOT SAND BAGGING NOR MAKING MONEY! wink


lol....settle down.

OMR has a sub-900 rating and he is playing OPEN


I'M NOT SANDBAGGING OR MAKING MONEY EITHER!!! laughing laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
surge
Champion of Chains


Joined: 06 Sep 2004
Posts: 2962
Location: With my discs!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lissyssil wrote:
Good Call.

NOTE: Tournament Central is located at the A-Frame on HOLE 7.


Good call moving the picnic table here as well, good job guys thumbsup
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8371
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

surge wrote:
lissyssil wrote:
Good Call.

NOTE: Tournament Central is located at the A-Frame on HOLE 7.


Good call moving the picnic table here as well, good job guys thumbsup


laughing Awesome, good idea Serge!
_________________
Hyzer enthusiast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
OMR
ODGC Marketing


Joined: 02 Jun 2005
Posts: 3419
Location: Kanata

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:
surge wrote:
lissyssil wrote:
Good Call.

NOTE: Tournament Central is located at the A-Frame on HOLE 7.


Good call moving the picnic table here as well, good job guys thumbsup


laughing Awesome, good idea Serge!


(Almost) anything for you Serge!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TheKid
Driver


Joined: 07 Oct 2013
Posts: 487
Location: Carleton Place

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Possum!
_________________
Here's lookin' at you kid
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rolly
King of Commentary


Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 9820
Location: South East Division

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumber wrote:
spike wrote:
Thumber wrote:





I AM NOT SAND BAGGING NOR MAKING MONEY! wink


lol....settle down.

OMR has a sub-900 rating and he is playing OPEN


OMR has everything to do with nothing re: SPike

we need a term in DG for those who scream sandbagger to persuade people moving div's for what ever reason.

I like douchbagger big grin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamsm
Driver


Joined: 28 Mar 2007
Posts: 412

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody know if Twirly is showing up with a truckload of discs? I wanna fondle a Saint....by Latitude Discs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lissyssil
Champion of Chains


Joined: 28 May 2010
Posts: 2558
Location: Aylmer, QC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be confirming with Twirly whether or not he'll attend this evening. More info later...
_________________
Go Sens!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
adamsm
Driver


Joined: 28 Mar 2007
Posts: 412

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lissyssil wrote:
I'll be confirming with Twirly whether or not he'll attend this evening. More info later...


Thats awesome Mark, no panic though, the next rainy Wednesday, I am going to get to the Shire.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thumber
LNF Champion


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 8273

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamsm wrote:
lissyssil wrote:
I'll be confirming with Twirly whether or not he'll attend this evening. More info later...


Thats awesome Mark, no panic though, the next rainy Wednesday, I am going to get to the Shire.


?? Or come play with us on a beauty sunny day
_________________
meh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamsm
Driver


Joined: 28 Mar 2007
Posts: 412

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumber wrote:
adamsm wrote:
lissyssil wrote:
I'll be confirming with Twirly whether or not he'll attend this evening. More info later...


Thats awesome Mark, no panic though, the next rainy Wednesday, I am going to get to the Shire.


?? Or come play with us on a beauty sunny day


NoCanDo...sunny Wednesdays are for Ulti...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thumber
LNF Champion


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 8273

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamsm wrote:
Thumber wrote:
adamsm wrote:
lissyssil wrote:
I'll be confirming with Twirly whether or not he'll attend this evening. More info later...


Thats awesome Mark, no panic though, the next rainy Wednesday, I am going to get to the Shire.


?? Or come play with us on a beauty sunny day


NoCanDo...sunny Wednesdays are for Ulti...


Ughhh....running frisbee
_________________
meh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Nicest of The Damned
Ace Race Champion


Joined: 20 Apr 2011
Posts: 346

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in if I can get a ride.

On that note, can I get a ride? Anyone passing by or near downtown?
_________________
Don't you miss the days when you used to be nostalgic?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lissyssil
Champion of Chains


Joined: 28 May 2010
Posts: 2558
Location: Aylmer, QC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm off to Saslove's to pick up a big pile of beef brisket for Sunday's lunch. Trust me, if you're not there, you'll probably be missing out!
_________________
Go Sens!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TheKid
Driver


Joined: 07 Oct 2013
Posts: 487
Location: Carleton Place

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I will be missing disc, I'll be slamming back some cold man soda's on Dragonfly in Renfrew at a charity golf tournament!

Have a good weekend all, and good luck!
_________________
Here's lookin' at you kid
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
disco rico
Falling Colours Champion


Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Posts: 4147
Location: ... L'Orignal Beach or Queensway Club House ...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm offering rides from the east end ..

PM me if you want in .. 2 spots ..

I want to be at the course at 8AM .. stuff to do ..
_________________
Just one more Wishbone !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
disco rico
Falling Colours Champion


Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Posts: 4147
Location: ... L'Orignal Beach or Queensway Club House ...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

disco rico wrote:
I'm offering rides from the east end ..

PM me if you want in .. 2 spots ..

I want to be at the course at 8AM .. stuff to do ..


1 spot left ..
_________________
Just one more Wishbone !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8371
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Spike bring some of your P2s!
_________________
Hyzer enthusiast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
lissyssil
Champion of Chains


Joined: 28 May 2010
Posts: 2558
Location: Aylmer, QC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Crane, what division are you playing?
_________________
Go Sens!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
spike
Driver


Joined: 01 Feb 2010
Posts: 326
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:
@Spike bring some of your P2s!


Sure thing!!! smile
_________________
PDGA #43652
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> ODGC Tournaments and Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
RSS Feed for Latest Posts