Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Write for a Sports Magazine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jefrey A. Brother
King Jefrey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Write for a Sports Magazine Reply with quote

Quote:
Hello,

I wanted to extend an invitation for your sports organization to take advantage of a free marketing opportunity with SportsXpress Magazine.

We are seeking article submissions from local athletes, coaches, fans, teams and organizations to share their sport with the community as we launch our inaugural Ottawa SportsXpress Magazine (which will be available throughout the city, and will be actively promoted at the upcoming Bell Capital Cup, with the potential to reach thousands of local, sports-minded families).

We are looking for interesting stories and photos that share an insider's perspective on your sport/club, recent news, top performances/finishes, athlete profiles, training tips, coaching advice - and any other creative angle you can think of! All we need from you is an email with your story (either in point form, or written out in full, between 200-600 words), along with some photos and/or logos. Our designers and writers will then put together a professional-quality magazine spread which may be published in our magazine.

As this is our launch edition, we are aiming to showcase a diverse array of sports and health/fitness-related stories, so we are happy to extend this offer at no cost to you!

If you are interested in this opportunity, please reply via email to notify us immediately. Due to our tight production schedule, we need your content no later than this Sunday at 10pm, so please do not delay!

You can find a sample SportsXpress magazine here to get an idea of the kinds of stories we publish. SportsXpress is present in over 20 communities across Canada, and we are thrilled to be coming to the Ottawa area!

Feel free to email me for more info,

--
Rachel Klein

Community Coach Manager
SportsXpress
50 Ottawa Street S. Unit 110
Kitchener, Ontario
1-877-588-8856 ext 106
519-208-9302 ext 106
rachelk@sportsxpress.ca
SportsXpress.ca

[Edited by bbp on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:50 am]
ottawa_adam
Deliverer of Democracy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. I wonder if we'll ever see these dudes on Dragons Den.
Rolly
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ottawa_adam wrote:
Interesting. I wonder if we'll ever see these dudes on Dragons Den.

LOL, ya I bet Mr Wonderful would have his way with them laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: