Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> Lost 2 discs at Kanata a while ago
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tmaniac
Tree Pruner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Lost 2 discs at Kanata a while ago Reply with quote

Hello,

I am a noob and don't know how to throw.

I lost 2 discs at Kanata course in mid Septermber. The 14th, if I recall.

Disc 1:

Purple Pro D Buzzz In the 160-170g range. I thought it went into the pumphouse fence but the city worker I contacted couldn't find anything. It was likely around the fence in the trees or something.

Disc 2:

Reddish/orange Discraft Cyclone. Forget the weight... in the 170s I think. Sailed into Sir Terrence's yard over the hedge.

I would have gone and looked for them myself but my wife had a baby the next weekend so I have had no time to get out there since I am changing diapers 24/7.

Please let me know if you have seen either. Neither of them have my name/number. I will sharpie my stuff from now on.

Thanks all!

TMANIAC unibrow

Last edited by tmaniac on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jefrey A. Brother
King Jefrey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on your baby!

The one in Sir Terry's yard will end up in the front stoop urn. The lack of SharpieID might allow "permission" for someone to add it to their collection, but with any luck, and some integrity, someone will find it and post here.

The diaper changing calms down, then a whole new set of tasks take over. It's the best.
tmaniac
Tree Pruner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jefrey! Yes it is pretty great even though it keeps me busy.

Yes I read it would show up at his gate. Since its been nearly 2 months and I never went I figured someone would have claimed it by now but I figured I had nothing to lose by asking here.

Thanks for the reply!
TMANIAC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: