Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Thursday Recreational League -> August 8, 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Nicest of The Damned
Ace Race Champion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: August 8, 2013 Reply with quote

The stuff is the stuff, and it is generally the same stuff as always.

There may well be one new stuff, but the future is a nebulous mist. Ask again later.
The Nicest of The Damned
Ace Race Champion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one in the books. Great weather, another 2 card night, and some quality Disc Golfing.

A Steve who wasn't me got most reps, and took home a Discraft Water bottle to rehydrate.

Because I'm totally not dragging flags out to Kanata on the bus every week too, we had a CTP on #4 for each card. I scored the weirdest disc I've seen since the Epic. If a Buzzz and a Banger mated against all the laws of man and plastic, you'd get the Buzzz-GT. And now I have one.

Card 2's CTP was a beer cozy stuffed with leftover Ace Race sunglasses from last year, which was snagged by Lee on the condition that he doesn't give any sunglasses to Weirdsma. Ever.

Thwarted in his quest for cheap shades, Weirdsma decided to shoot a flat 50 and grab himself a sweet Firebird for Best Raw Score instead. Peterbagger.

Chris, who astute rec league afficionados debuted last week with an impressive 57, bettered it by 1 stroke this week to take home the coveted ODGC Polar Bear for Most Improved Week 5.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Thursday Recreational League All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: