Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> More JCP #1 blues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stefan
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: More JCP #1 blues Reply with quote

Yellow Pro Starfire. Deep in the drink. The one that parked 405ft #8 at Brampton. Damn!
Stefan
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: More JCP #1 blues Reply with quote

Yellow-green almost virgin 175g Sidewinder.

One of my best drives on that hole, high and fast, fading over the right guardian tree, lost sight behind th eleft guardian tree, never found.

Either in the bushes to the left of the basket (searched 15min, damn!), or somebody liked it too much.

colin
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: More JCP #1 blues Reply with quote

crappy easy to loose back there. do you think you cleared the basket at a very high elevation?
Big Joe Mufferaw
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:37 am    Post subject: More JCP #1 blues Reply with quote

The Yellow Pro Starfire has been found and returned, courtesy of club's Squids.

A 'thank you' would have been nice...

surge
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: More JCP #1 blues Reply with quote

If there is no "Thank-You" after returning a lost disc a $5 charge should be the default. I for one would be happy to pay $5 for the return of a lost disc. I spoke with this lady on Sunday who said that her boyfriend often goes out snorkel, mask and all, keeps the numarked discs and contacts the marked discs, I told her that he should come by on league nights and, that the owners would probably pay $5 each.
Stefan
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: More JCP #1 blues Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Big Joe Mufferaw:
The Yellow Pro Starfire has been found and returned, courtesy of club's Squids.

A 'thank you' would have been nice...

Coulda, woulda, shoulda... Don, I actually thanked you, although a 'bit' absent-mindedly, as my mind was wholly occupied by the thought that I might after all play at PoHoKa. You could have easily recognized the state of emotional imbalance I was in - in such cases all the civilizational cover disappears and my true barbarian roots manifest themselves.

And yes, I am extremely pleased to have my Starfire back with me, and I know and appreciate the squid responsible for that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: