Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Tuesday Stroke Play League -> TOSS 2013 [9] - June 25 - Camp Fortune (Best-of) Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lissyssil
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

End result:

Chartrand, who misplayed hole 13, takes a two stroke penalty in accordance with 803.03 D:
Quote:
In instances where a misplay is discovered after the player has turned in the scorecard, the misplay shall not be replayed and the player shall receive a two-throw penalty for the misplay.

McCormick, who misplayed hole 13, takes a two stroke penalty in accordance with 803.03 D.

McCormick and Briggs have their transposed scores on hole 13 (double circle 7 and 2) corrected, but each incurs a two stroke penalty in accordance with 805.02 H (2):
Quote:
If it is determined that the total score was incorrectly recorded, either by an error on a hole score or by an error in totaling the hole scores, including omission of the total score, the director shall add two penalty throws to the correct total score. These penalty throws are not added when the Director corrects a player's score for other infractions determined after the player had turned in an otherwise correct scorecard.

Thus, the final raw scores, if I have everything under control (as I haven't actually seen the scorecards) are as follows:

Chartrand: 67 (65 raw plus two penalty)
McCormick: 79 (75 raw plus four penalty)
Briggs: 65 (63 raw plus two penalty)

Serge, who pm'd me earlier, played the hole correctly, and his score was recorded correctly.

Adjusted:
Chartrand scores 45.3, and still retains the adjusted score win.
Briggs scores 56, and finishes 16th adjusted.
McCormick scores 66.3, and finishes 17th adjusted.
Mike McCormick
Guru of Gab

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lissyssil wrote:
End result:

McCormick, who misplayed hole 13, takes a two stroke penalty in accordance with 803.03 D.

McCormick: 79 (75 raw plus four penalty)

Eff'in Alzheimers. I do not remember playing. Or maybe it is McCormick, as in Luke McCormick.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Tuesday Stroke Play League All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: