Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Ice League -> 2013 Ice Bowl | Ice Auction Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8305
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jefrey A. Brother wrote:
Rico - 10IB + 10IB
Ben H - 20IB
Briggsie - 20IB
Bourgie - 10IB


I will cover these contest Ice bucks up to a total of 100. So 30 left.
_________________
Hyzer enthusiast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
John Pytel
Sultan of Swill


Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Posts: 3679
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:
John Pytel wrote:
Jefrey A. Brother wrote:
I should have played more, so I can pony up.


If I have any Ice bucks I assign them to JAB to assign on my behalf.


0+0=0


Newman!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Roxie
Plaid Jacket Champion


Joined: 09 Nov 2005
Posts: 6927
Location: Dog River

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:
John Pytel wrote:
Jefrey A. Brother wrote:
I should have played more, so I can pony up.


If I have any Ice bucks I assign them to JAB to assign on my behalf.


0+0=0



_________________
If you can't win the event in regulation, try, try, try again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kenmlittle
Disc Jockey


Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 725
Location: Toronto, ON

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenmlittle wrote:
Mystery Box Hints:

#1 - I absolutely will not let you CE what is inside the box.


#2 - Last hint till next week: This bird is very pretty in (pearly) pink.
_________________
"Friends don't let friends putt like Ken Little."
-Ken Little
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jefrey A. Brother
King Jefrey


Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 10042
Location: First tee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CE Eagle, CE Teebird, CE Firebird, or a CE Birdie (did they even?).
_________________
Boyle says BOOM!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kenmlittle
Disc Jockey


Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 725
Location: Toronto, ON

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jefrey A. Brother wrote:
CE Eagle, CE Teebird, CE Firebird, or a CE Birdie (did they even?).
Condor, Roc, Roadrunner, Kite, ...
_________________
"Friends don't let friends putt like Ken Little."
-Ken Little
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jefrey A. Brother
King Jefrey


Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 10042
Location: First tee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenmlittle wrote:
Jefrey A. Brother wrote:
CE Eagle, CE Teebird, CE Firebird, or a CE Birdie (did they even?).
Condor, Roc, Roadrunner, Kite, ...


I knew I was missing a bunch more. Those last 4 don't leave the same impression (though I guess a CE Roc is something special).
_________________
Boyle says BOOM!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kenmlittle
Disc Jockey


Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 725
Location: Toronto, ON

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jefrey A. Brother wrote:
kenmlittle wrote:
Jefrey A. Brother wrote:
CE Eagle, CE Teebird, CE Firebird, or a CE Birdie (did they even?).
Condor, Roc, Roadrunner, Kite, ...


I knew I was missing a bunch more. Those last 4 don't leave the same impression (though I guess a CE Roc is something special).


But is this disc even CE that I'm talking about, it's not just a mystery disc, it's a box of discs...
_________________
"Friends don't let friends putt like Ken Little."
-Ken Little
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jefrey A. Brother
King Jefrey


Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 10042
Location: First tee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenmlittle wrote:
Jefrey A. Brother wrote:
kenmlittle wrote:
Jefrey A. Brother wrote:
CE Eagle, CE Teebird, CE Firebird, or a CE Birdie (did they even?).
Condor, Roc, Roadrunner, Kite, ...


I knew I was missing a bunch more. Those last 4 don't leave the same impression (though I guess a CE Roc is something special).


But is this disc even CE that I'm talking about, it's not just a mystery disc, it's a box of discs...



Aaahhhh! Gotcha.
_________________
Boyle says BOOM!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
burjwahzeh
Overflow Overlord


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 4460
Location: Somewhere where my mind is not.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's agony!
_________________
Privacy is a means to democracy, not an end in itself. - unknown
Sabotage the system. Provoke more questions! - unknown


Last edited by burjwahzeh on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jefrey A. Brother
King Jefrey


Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 10042
Location: First tee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

burjwahzeh wrote:
It's agony!


Who makes that? Discmania?
_________________
Boyle says BOOM!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
burjwahzeh
Overflow Overlord


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 4460
Location: Somewhere where my mind is not.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Agony by Discmania. LOL!

Put the Agony in your hands and you'll want to throw it. But you can't.
No, it's not your turn on the tee pad. Or perhaps you're still in the store.

You can see that perfect shot, but you can't try to take it. The agony will stay with you until it's your turn to throw.

Great things can happen when you finally let go of the agony.

Or perhaps you'll hit a tree. Master the Agony, and you'll master disc golf!
_________________
Privacy is a means to democracy, not an end in itself. - unknown
Sabotage the system. Provoke more questions! - unknown


Last edited by burjwahzeh on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Holly D
Overflow Overlord


Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 4302
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

burjwahzeh wrote:
The Agony by Discmania. LOL!

Put the Agony in your hands and you'll want to throw it. But you can't.
No, it's not your turn on the tee pad. Or perhaps you're still in the store.

You can see that perfect shot, but you can't try to take it. The agony will stay with you until it's your turn to throw.

Great things can happen when you finally let go of the agony.

Or perhaps you'll hit a tree. Master the Agony, and you'll master disc golf!



_________________
1020 rated lunch preparationist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Holly D
Overflow Overlord


Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 4302
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
1020 rated lunch preparationist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Holly D
Overflow Overlord


Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 4302
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenmlittle wrote:
kenmlittle wrote:
Mystery Box Hints:

#1 - I absolutely will not let you CE what is inside the box.


#2 - Last hint till next week: This bird is very pretty in (pearly) pink.


Who's offering ice bucks for extra hints? being evil
_________________
1020 rated lunch preparationist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kenmlittle
Disc Jockey


Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 725
Location: Toronto, ON

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenmlittle wrote:
kenmlittle wrote:
Mystery Box Hints:

#1 - I absolutely will not let you CE what is inside the box.


#2 - Last hint till next week: This bird is very pretty in (pearly) pink.


#3 - This disc is devilishly fast.
_________________
"Friends don't let friends putt like Ken Little."
-Ken Little
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8305
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More items for the auction;


1. Innova R-Pro Roc (180g) Your standard Roc with a blend of rubber plastic for that grippy feel, great for winter.

2. Innova DX Phenix (175g) An old school large diameter disc, if the Condor and Firebird had offspring this would be the result.
_________________
Hyzer enthusiast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mr. Fister
Driver


Joined: 14 Sep 2007
Posts: 485
Location: Heritage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all this hype I may very well bring my kids to the ice auction with promise of hot chocolate and ice cream. Depending on how much ice bux I get.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Holly D
Overflow Overlord


Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 4302
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Fister wrote:
With all this hype I may very well bring my kids to the ice auction with promise of hot chocolate and ice cream. Depending on how much ice bux I get.


I don't know how many bids you're going to get for your kids.
_________________
1020 rated lunch preparationist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
John Pytel
Sultan of Swill


Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Posts: 3679
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly D wrote:
Mr. Fister wrote:
With all this hype I may very well bring my kids to the ice auction with promise of hot chocolate and ice cream. Depending on how much ice bux I get.


I don't know how many bids you're going to get for your kids.


lol. I was more worried he'd leave them behind....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Ice League All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
RSS Feed for Latest Posts