Ottawa Disc Golf Club

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. ODGC Forums Forum Index -> ODGC Tournaments and Events -> ODGC TDs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBrotherPenton
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: ODGC TDs Reply with quote

If you are planning to run an ODGC sanctioned event this season you need to get into contact with me through the PM functioning of the Forum to confirm your dates and format.

If you'd like to help out with a particular event and co-TD or ghost TD an event please get in contact with me, and I can coordinate something for you. Scared? I can run a tournament with you and get you started on the TD road.

Your Tour Directors for the 2009 season are Geoff Penton and Andrew Vallee.

Last edited by BigBrotherPenton on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
BigBrotherPenton
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are the events so far that I've been contacted about. Are you a TD with another event? If so, you need to PM me or Andros this week.

The Capital Classic (CC) June 27 and 28, 2009 Camp Fortune DG Course TD Rob Wormald

The Plaid Jacket September 19, 2009 Jacques Cartier Park Temp DG Course TD Rob Wormald

League Night Finals (LNF) Ocotber 24, 2009 Temp DG Course TD Geoff Penton and Ben Svetkoff

Ice Bowl 09 - Feb 7, 2009 Kanata DG Course TD Don Lane

Ottawa Match Play League (OMPL III) April to October 2009 TD Geoff Rowland

Tuesday Ottawa Stroke-Play Series (TOSS) May to September 2009 TD Paul Bourgeois

Thursday Night League May to September 2009 TD Ken Darcovich

King of the Oonie May 2, 2009 Flat Mountain DG Course TD Geoff Penton and Ben Svetkoff

The Goat May 23, 2009 Camp Fortune DG Course TD Mike McCormick

Members Only Doubles (MOD) August 8, 2009 Flat Mountain DG Course TD Geoff Penton and Ben Svetkoff

Falling Colours October 3, 2009 Camp Fortune DG Course TD Mike McCormick
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> ODGC Tournaments and Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: