Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> nice drivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wilder
Mid-Ranger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

I've got a 170 flash,candy green and great condition only be used a couple of times.I also have a 175 champion sidewinder(blue) great condition also only been used a couple of times. these discs don't do the right thing for me and are a little bit heavy.don't really no how this trading deal
works so I'l just leave it here

------------------
Have fun and keep playing disc golf!

julz
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

Are you looking for anything in particular (type, weight)?

Those were THE only 2 drivers I used all day on saturday so it might be a good idea if I got a backup of those

test

test

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

So the Champ is interested in your drivers, Wilder...man, you can name your price, pretty much.

Leach the Teach

------------------
I used to rock and roll every night and party every day...then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky to find half an hour each week in which to get funky...

surge
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:45 am    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

Wilder...Dude you are in the drivers seat...make him buy one of those coupon books as a condition of trade.
Wilder
Mid-Ranger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

I love eagles. the weight i like to throw is like 167,170. One disc I'd really like to have is a KC pro eagle around that weight.but i don't know if that is a hard disc to find or not.I think i'd be willing to try something new

------------------
Have fun and keep playing disc golf!

OMR
ODGC Marketing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

Hey Julz, are you flicking the flash these days?
julz
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by OMR:
Hey Julz, are you flicking the flash these days?

not flicking much at all these days. the only hole at tJCP tha I flick on is from 11 Blue. But I flick an overstable disc there.

I stopped flicking once I found out that I can't flick in the rain.

Also, my flash seems to be different than other people's flashes. most people consider a flash to be stable-understable and turned over easily. mine seems to be slightly the opposite.

test

test

BigBrotherPenton
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

Hmmm,inconsistency in Discraft. Weird.
OMR
ODGC Marketing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

my flash is extremely overstable.
Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

I have a bright orange KC Pro Eagle 11x Ken Climo series disc to trade (171 g). It looks new, with no dings or marks on it at all, except for the mark of my name on the inside rim.

Wilder's Sidewinder is too heavy for my needs.

Who else might want it, and what might you have to trade?

julz
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

splash, if I can get something to trade for you, you could give the eagle to wilder and I'll take the sidewinder from wilder.

what are you looking for? Z-Flash? Z-Magnet? OD-Z-Crush?

test

test

Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

How about a light Champion Sidewinder in a bright colour.

I passed the KC PRO Eagle to Brother André,, although he might want it for himself...

Diggler - I have the disc you wanted from the Brother!

silver surfer
Putter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

colin,
is the OD Z-Crush from the ummm.. CF stop? or whatever one it was? lol.. vague question i know, but i tried jalonen's and i really liked it and i don't think i could get one.. if that's the one, i would love to trade if it's on the block, so to speak..
julz
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

yep, that's the one. It's not really a front runner in my bag, so yes, it's on the block, so to speak

Here's what I would take:

175 Sidewinder
175 Flash
174+ Buzz
174+ Wasp
175 KC Pro Aviar

(so, you may be able to work something through wilder so I can get his sidewinder)

test

test

Kitty Hawk
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

My 171 Flash is really tempermental. when I flick it it has a tendency to pop right up and nosedive hard left. It probably has more to do with my throw than the disc but it happens way more with that disc than any others. when it flies properly it's overstable though, though less so than my Firebird.
julz
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

yeah i agree, in terms of "overstableness" if there was one number to define this (a la discraft) I'd say it's half way between a firebird and a sidewinder.

test

test
silver surfer
Putter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: nice drivers Reply with quote

alright... seeing as i have none of those discs, or really any of the ones wilder's looking for, i might have to make a purchase to accomodate that, maybe i'll win some merch in the ace race or LNF or something or just buy one.. i might have to give it a try first though.... either way, we'll keep the chat goin when i see you next. are you gonna be there at the ace race on the 8th?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: