Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> Moving Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitty Hawk
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Moving Sale Reply with quote

I'm trying to move as cheaply as possible which means shipping stuff to Atlanta. As a result I'm getting rid of a lot of bulky stuff or things I don't want/can't afford to take with me. So far I'm getting rid of:

-A working VCR
-A DVD player that turns itself off. It could probably be fixed for cheap.
-Two small pressed board shelving units from Zellers. One is 12" x 12" x 30" with 3 shelves. The other is 30" x 12" x 12" with two shelves (perfect for shoes on a closet floor).
-A wooden cd/DVD rack
-Duracraft window fan (the Pengallys have one or two and can attest to their effectiveness)
-Lots of VHS movies
-A folding canvas 'butterfly' chair from Loblaws
- Smallish bulletin board
- cordless GE phone

I might also be parting with two of my prized possesions- two framed and matted Ken Danby prints, titled 'Lacing Up' and 'At the Crease'. He sells them for $40 and $50 on his site plus shipping, unframed. I'd part with them for about $40 each if I decide to sell them (shipping them to Atlanta will cost me more than they're worth but they have sentimental value).

If anyone is interested in any of this stuff let me know. Reasonable offers won't be turned down.

You can view the prints here:
https://store.kendanbyart.com/

[This message has been edited by Kitty Hawk (edited September 09, 2005).]

BigBrotherPenton
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Moving Sale Reply with quote

I'd take the VCR, the VHS and the Danby prints. I love those prints!!!
Kitty Hawk
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Moving Sale Reply with quote

I have a Limited Edition Star Wars Monopoly that I could part with too. The one based on the first three movies released, not the new three. Pewter pieces and brass coins.

Kitty Hawk
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Moving Sale Reply with quote

Sorry BBP, the prints are off the block.

I am, however, willing to part with two large picture frames. The prints are going with me, the frames aren't. Also up for grabs- a household desk fan. It blows, it turns, it's a fan.

I can even throw in an old popcorn popper that still works.

redline
Spin Doctor

Location: My canoe has run out of pancakes and the skidoo needs more woodchips.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Moving Sale Reply with quote

It is sounding more and more like Ben is selling the stuff he found in the shopping cart that belonged to a homeless guy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: