Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> Disc Golf Bag
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Disc Golf Bag Reply with quote

Who wants it?

Lightning disc golf bag. Holds 10-12 discs with two zippered "putter pockets". Previously enjoyed and still in good shape. Free to a good home.

Brother

------------------
I used to rock and roll every night and party every day...then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky to find half an hour each week in which to get funky...

Kitty Hawk
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Disc Golf Bag Reply with quote

Do any of your junior boys need a bag?
Rod
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Disc Golf Bag Reply with quote

Hey there brother I have a good home (if the juniors don't that is)I could even sweeten the pot!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: