Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> Lost Orc & Predator
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clausr
MOD Champion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Lost Orc & Predator Reply with quote

I lost 2 discs on hole number 1 yesterday (I think Colin can relate). I lost my 175 vermillion red Orc from the red tee. My thumber hit tree on the right and ended up in the rubarb short and right somewhere.

Later on my orange 172 predator went strait into the water off the blue tee -- the usual spot.

Funny thing is I wouldn't consider either of those discs understable. Oh well. Hopefully they will find their way home.

Cheers,

Claus

colin
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Lost Orc & Predator Reply with quote

so can James, he won't post it here I guess, but he threw another starfire into the drink same place

I was lucky to get one of the 3 back

Kitty Hawk
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Lost Orc & Predator Reply with quote

You boys need to get off of the juice. Aren't they testing for that stuff at the Capital Classic next weekend?
surge
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Lost Orc & Predator Reply with quote

Claus, we found your Orc in the rubarb..I have it in my car.
clausr
MOD Champion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Lost Orc & Predator Reply with quote

Surge,

It was fun playing a round with you this morning. And thanks for the disc, it was a nice surprise.

Claus

axe
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Lost Orc & Predator Reply with quote

After league night I went fishing but didn't find my Pro Starfire (Blue). Did find Claus' Predator though. Will have it with me for the next while - will return it when I see you.

James

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: