Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf Rules & Course Safety -> How picky should I be?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: How picky should I be? Reply with quote

If someone in AM3 is violating courtesy rules in a tournament setting, how strict should one be in applying the rules? I mean, I`m pretty easy-going but I know that others are not...how much leeway should one give in AM3?

Brother

------------------
I used to rock and roll every night and party every day...then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky to find half an hour each week in which to get funky...

colin
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: How picky should I be? Reply with quote

depending what it was, I would let them know that the rule exists and that in hte future they might want to be careful in case someone more "rule sticky" comes along and warns/penalizes them. Most people in this division (and all amateur divisions for that matter) may not be aware of certain rules (I know I'm not aware of them all).

People who play for serious amounts of money/winnings are going to want the rules followed closely. Because it could make the difference between them winning or not.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf Rules & Course Safety All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: