Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> found disc -18th hole jungle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ken Darcovich
GOAT Champion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: found disc -18th hole jungle Reply with quote

Found a disc in the woods on the right side of
the 18th fairway. No ID on it (please ID your plastic!!), but if it can be correctly described, I'll be glad to return it.

Friendly Arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 12:01 pm    Post subject: found disc -18th hole jungle Reply with quote

A friend lost an almost brand-new yellow Roc with no I.D. in that area about a month ago. I think the writing was silvery or gold (it was shiny anyways).

If this description is right so far, I can get more details from the friend (i.e. weight, anything else he can remember).

You can reach me at wishbones@REMOVEsympatico.ca (just take that REMOVE out of the address). Hope it's a match... thanks. Or post back here... I'll keep an eye out.

Ken Darcovich
GOAT Champion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 12:37 pm    Post subject: found disc -18th hole jungle Reply with quote

Sorry, not a yellow Roc.

Friendly Arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:02 pm    Post subject: found disc -18th hole jungle Reply with quote

Thanks Ken. We think the Roc might have made it into the water, so I wasn't too hopeful, but appreciate the response.
Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: found disc -18th hole jungle Reply with quote

World's Biggest Beast?
DFB
Ken Darcovich
GOAT Champion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 9:23 am    Post subject: found disc -18th hole jungle Reply with quote

Sorry, not a world's biggest Beast.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: