Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> disc golf clinics for high schools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tankmiz
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 10:24 am    Post subject: disc golf clinics for high schools Reply with quote

I've introduced a colleague of mine to the sport and he was so pleased by it that he would like to replace the golf unit from his outdoors class(gym)by disc golf. Are there clinics availlable? If so, how do I contact and ate they availlable during the day? Is there a cost? If not, I could always do it (with my limited skills for the game) but I would need to borrow discs for about 30 students. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
BigBrotherPenton
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 8:30 am    Post subject: disc golf clinics for high schools Reply with quote

Hey,
I'm a teacher as well, but at the elementary level (grade 6)and I teach DG to my students. Email me at bigdaddypenton_at_hotmail.com and I can tell you what we've done for teachers and students.

BBP

Big Joe Mufferaw
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: disc golf clinics for high schools Reply with quote

Hey Jean,

Maybe the other 'Brother' on this forum can help you as well. He is a teacher too, and works on the JCP side of the border.

Brother André - are you there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: