Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Hole-in-One @ Nationals?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Runwild
Putter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 7:44 am    Post subject: Hole-in-One @ Nationals? Reply with quote

Just reading through a variety of old posts and was wondering if funds were still low for disc golf course maintenance.

I see that Seabrook mentioned a hole-in-one contest at No Borders a couple years back. Maybe this can be applied at UPI during Nationals. There is a basket there if I'm not mistaken. Maybe make it a 50-50 sort of deal. $2 a shot. Best shot wins. Get a few donation prizes for runner ups. Of course, there could be some hole in ones or ties...so if people come within 10 feet, you get them to throw a follow-up shot. That second shot will only be a tie breaker and not be considered a competitive shot. That may, you won't have to call anyone back.

What do ya think? Love the course in Hull, so I'd like to see it get all the attention it deserves.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: