Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Toronto Driver's Education...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 11:36 am    Post subject: Toronto Driver's Education... Reply with quote

Is this tourney open to duffers or is it only for the more skilled disc golfers? I'm just dreaming about warm weather and disc sports.

Andrew

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: Toronto Driver's Education... Reply with quote

duffers and swillers alike... you'll be in good company Brother....

They have several categories Pro, Am1, Am2, novice.

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:25 pm    Post subject: Toronto Driver's Education... Reply with quote

Does anyone have any further info about this tournament? I tried to contact Paul Belyea through the link on the ODGC site but have not yet heard from him. If anyone has info they can post here or forward to me( brother_andre@hotmail.com ) , I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Andrew

------------------

[This message has been edited by Brother Andre (edited June 07, 2002).]

Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 3:01 pm    Post subject: Toronto Driver's Education... Reply with quote

4th Annual Toronto Island

Driver Education
June 15-16, 2002

For those flailing players out there unlicensed to drive, this Amateur-only event is open to

those who have not yet attained their professional card in the field of disc golf.

Register early to ensure entry.

And remember: The most fun always wins!

Amenities: Three rounds of twenty four holes, plus a bonus final nine skins for the top four Advanced scores; free lunch both days; players package; and tons of prizes and giveaways. Washrooms and soda machines are located at the course, and there will be plastic and snacks available at all times.

Entry Fees & Schedule: All prices in CDN funds. Yanks must consult with the TD for daily exchange rates

All Advanced Divisions: $60
All Amateur Divisions: $40
Novices: $30
Juniors: $20
Non-PDGA members add $8

Friday June 14
Noon-5 pm: course open for practice
6 pm: random doubles,

Saturday June 15
9:30 am: registration closes
10 am: Mandatory player’s meeting
10:30 am: First round begins (second round TBA)

Sunday June 16
Final round begins. No player’s meeting

Further Information and cheques payable: Paul Belyea, Vinyl Factory, 74 Niagara St., Loft Suite, Toronto, ON, M5V 1C5, deejay@vinylfactory.ca 416.203.7181

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 10:55 am    Post subject: Toronto Driver's Education... Reply with quote

So how did the Ottawa contingent do? Solstice wasn't the only show in Toronto this weekend...

Andrew

------------------

Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 10:48 am    Post subject: Toronto Driver's Education... Reply with quote

Good weekend. It rained a bit but overall not too bad however its always great to spend time on Toronto Island.

Intermediate
- out of 21 golfers
- total after 3 rounds
Selkirk +5 (6th place)
Seabrook +7 (8th place)
McEwan +10
Lynch +??

Advanced
Rob Wormald top 50%
Jeff Meldrum behind Twirly

[This message has been edited by Seabrook (edited June 19, 2002).]

Slopey
Putter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 5:42 pm    Post subject: Toronto Driver's Education... Reply with quote

Yeah boys. nice work.

i miss ottawa DG.....

slopey pete

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: