Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> ODGC League Night
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ODGC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 10:33 pm    Post subject: ODGC League Night Reply with quote

A Huge thanks goes out to all those who attended ODGC's first league night.

The format consisted of mystery doubles skins.

Steve Seabrook and Ken Darkovich were the victors taking 12 skins and 18 bucks.

This week League night continues with combined pair scoring. Prizes up for grabs!

Also, slap an extra 5 metres on your long bomb by checking out ODGC's driving clinic at 5:45. Host Rob Wormald, and other notable big-arms will be on hand with discs from Cd Exhange. Get a chance to toss a whole whack of plastic and improve your throw.

Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:38 am    Post subject: ODGC League Night Reply with quote

Good times last week and cluth putting by the Darco to win a whole pile of skins.

Ola from Spain. I haven't found any DG course's , but that is alright. As I quickly found out, there are plenty of other sight to be taken in Wink

So this week our little Robbit friend, Mr. Twirly Twisty Teabaggins and his two "trusty" sidekicks Duke and Rusty will be teaching the ways of the long disc. Don't teach them to throw it to far are they may de-throne you as the bearer of the Plaid.

Anyhoo, must be off and I'll see you all in a couple of weeks.

Nuthin beats Roc

Ken Darcovich
GOAT Champion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 10:47 am    Post subject: ODGC League Night Reply with quote

Hmmm, not Carl's usual high standards of written expression in the previous post.

I will however, give him the benefit of the doubt, having myself last year posted from an overseas Latin country, where the combined difficulties of jetlag, a totally alien keyboard, seņoritas bonitas and ultra-cheap vino tinto are easily enough to make overlooking the details of presentation seem quite acceptable.

If I recall however, this thread is about League Night, so with that in mind, I plan to attend, and have also procured the cooperation of Mr. Reitlingshoefer in this regard. Looking forward to another fine session, even the forecast looks promising for Thursday evening.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: