Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Ice Bowl Update
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 3:40 pm    Post subject: Ice Bowl Update Reply with quote

Hey All,

Ottawa Ice Bowl 2002 is coming up quickly and the long-range forecast is calling for snow and a high of -1!

PARKING: The main parking areas are closed (but nicely plowed... ) so we must use the side streets. I would suggest car-pooling, if at all possible!

Looking forward to Saturday! See you on the course...

Andrew

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

[This message has been edited by Brother Andre (edited February 05, 2002).]

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 7:05 am    Post subject: Ice Bowl Update Reply with quote

With just over 24 hours until tee off for Ottawa Ice Bowl 2002, the weather forecast has been updated to -7 and sunny.

Tee off is at 11:00 a.m. and I would suggest being there early for registration and warm-up

Don't forget to bring food for the food bank (they especially require canned beans, canned vegetables,soup, dry pasta, prepared pasta (Spaghetti O's, Zoodles, etc.), peanut butter, Kraft Dinner, baby food (Jars), canned stew, rice, canned meat/ fish) and $$$ for the charity auction...

See you on the course!

Andrew
brother_andre@hotmail.com

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

[This message has been edited by Brother Andre (edited February 08, 2002).]

Ken Lange
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 11:55 am    Post subject: Ice Bowl Update Reply with quote

Best of luck on the event Andre. Unfortunately I'm in Fredericton, so I'll be missing out, but I look forward to a report of the days festivities!

Cheers!
Ken

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: