Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Swill retrieved by me
View previous topic :: View next topic  
annielaurie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 8:40 am    Post subject: Swill retrieved by me Reply with quote

'lo all, while Aggy was attempting to snorkel in the chilled and muddy waters of the mighty Ottawa on Sunday(post clinic) I got bored waiting to rescue him and waded in myself. I found two discs almost right away.
A Cheetah long range - no name, can you tell me the colour?
And a cyclone with the initials B.E. and a phone number that now leads to a woman named Aline. Perhaps Jean lets his wife throw a few from the back yard?
Steph Suys also turned a disc over to me that he had found lying right in the middle of the fairway of hole ??, pink\fuschia in colour, no name - can you tell me what it says on the face?
Good luck to all, the clinic looked good, we just decide to take off and throw a few on our own.
Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 11:42 am    Post subject: Swill retrieved by me Reply with quote

Hey I lost a pink discraft xtra in the spring before I put my name on it - perhaps it found it's way back onto the fairway looking for me!
DFB
annielaurie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 11:55 am    Post subject: Swill retrieved by me Reply with quote

nope, good try though. This one hasn't seen any weather. I think maybe someone from the clinic was tossing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: