Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Swill Retrieval #3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 9:17 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval #3 Reply with quote

Time for a new swill retrieval report I figure - lord knows there's enough to go around! Anyway I located an unmarked disc in the deep stuff off to the right on #2. You identify it and it's yours. Until then it stays in storage in the old lady's golfbag - you better hope she doesn't learn to like it!
DFB
PS: Random guesses will be accepted
checkered pass
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 9:56 pm    Post subject: Swill Retrieval #3 Reply with quote

XL

Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday,Tombstone

Mike Harley
Driver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2001 9:00 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval #3 Reply with quote

I lost a swirly purple & red X-Clone
there a while back. I thought it went to the left but maybe it went to the right and that's why I couldn't find it?
Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2001 11:56 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval #3 Reply with quote

Sorry not an XL or a purpley-swirly x-clone either. Oh and future guesses will only be accepted with disc name and colour.
DFB
hags
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 8:59 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval #3 Reply with quote

Yellow TeeBird?
Antwerp's Placebo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 9:18 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval #3 Reply with quote

Was it orange? I love orange disks.
chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 12:20 pm    Post subject: Swill Retrieval #3 Reply with quote

I'm still looking for my Polaris (yellow) in the bushes on 18... It's the hole in one disc from hole #16.... would really like it back............ if someone finds it, you may be entitled to a reward
johnyk
Taco Chef

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 3:27 pm    Post subject: Swill Retrieval #3 Reply with quote

Lost 1 X2 (kinda Yellowish barf color) between the Fairways of 8 and 9. Tossed it a little to the left into the top of the trees never to be seen again

Name on the back was John Kean and email address was: johnyk1@yahoo.ca

Very sad, I just learned how to throw it...

Anyone???????

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 7:43 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval #3 Reply with quote

Someone tell Dean Manning that I have his XL, i called him and left his disc on the course in a secret spot where he could find it but it was still there a week later......
Dilborg
Driver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 2:20 pm    Post subject: Swill Retrieval #3 Reply with quote

I'll tell Dean tonight. He said you left it by the big leaf plant close to #1 and went the same day. I took a look the next day and didn't find anything either.

He was thinking someone else must have found it. As it turns out it was just very well hidden

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 3:24 pm    Post subject: Swill Retrieval #3 Reply with quote

Dilborg,
I have practice (CURSE) and a game on Wednesday, so if you happen to talk to him, tell him I'll put it back in the same spot. Thanks Chowder
Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 10:04 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval #3 Reply with quote

Wah lost a swirly yellowy-green APX to the right of number 2 that he did not mark with his name but used from the tee anyway...

Is that it?

Andrew

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 10:35 am    Post subject: Swill Retrieval #3 Reply with quote

No to all the above guesses - strange it's well used so I figured it would be a favorite of someones. Anyway good golfing y'all, see ya on the links! Oh and any word on hole #3?
DFB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: