Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Best Round Ever
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2001 7:16 am    Post subject: Best Round Ever Reply with quote

Wondering how to score a -6 on the new 18? Meldrum would tell you to start by parking your Banshee for a drop in birdie on #1. Fight off a bogie on #2, find a little luck on #12 to keep from OB, birdie some unsual holes like #16 and pray the wind drops by the time you hit #18. Easy. Congrats to Mr. Meldrum on a scorching -6 and as Twirly so aptly stated "-6....I didn't realise you were playing so well!" (Only because he was lost in a world of hurt taking a +5 - bad karma Twirl.)
Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 8:56 am    Post subject: Best Round Ever Reply with quote

I did forget to mention Twirls ace on #3 - fine work that. Also in tags play on Sat. Jeff managed to take -1, I guess we know who we're all gunning for!
Ken Darcovich
GOAT Champion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 3:10 pm    Post subject: Best Round Ever Reply with quote

Saturday afternoon in light drizzle, I joined the top Canadian with a -6.

Clean round, birds at 2, 5, 7, 10, 11 and 14.

If hitting metal on a putt was all it took for a bird, I would have tied Mr. Seal.

cseal
Taco Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 1:09 am    Post subject: Best Round Ever Reply with quote

Ken,

Congrats on a great round. I wish that metal would count as well. I would have shot a -15.

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 9:16 am    Post subject: Best Round Ever Reply with quote

Nice the bird on 2!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: