Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Understable
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naked Flamingo
Driver

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2001 11:55 am    Post subject: Understable Reply with quote

I'm looking for an understable long driver and an extremely understable midrange. Any ideas? Anyone got any favourites for these?

Thanks,
NF

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2001 1:02 pm    Post subject: Understable Reply with quote

i enjoy the understable merits of the Polaris (long) and the Comet (mid range). Both worked quite well on the island this past weekend.
chowder
Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2001 2:47 pm    Post subject: Understable Reply with quote

Leopard - long understable driver that has worked for me, when I keep it out of the H2O. Don't have a favourite understable midrange however Twirly is hot on the midranges now after discovering there uses in the short and narrow confines of the Toronto Island course. There is golf beyond the bomb!
DFB
chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2001 3:09 pm    Post subject: Understable Reply with quote

Bullshit.
The bomb is crucial.
Long time. Long way.
chowder
Ken Darcovich
GOAT Champion

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2001 10:12 am    Post subject: Understable Reply with quote

Gavin,

A gem of an understable mid-range is the old Discraft "Deuce". Sadly it was taken out of production a few years ago, *but*, if you search the web, it is possible to find a few places that still have them in stock.

In addition to bottled water, jerky and lots of cans of beans, my personal bomb shelter also contains a selection of Deuces vacuum sealed for future freshness.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: