Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Oh, they're in baby!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 8:24 am    Post subject: Oh, they're in baby! Reply with quote

Determined to skip practice, Chowder took charge and saw to it that the baskets were installed last night.

Tags 2,3,10,15 and 20 were then thrown into the mix for a quick twice over of the new technical 8.

With the sun setting and Chowder revelling in his own greatness (and whatever else that was coming off his body) he ascended from the number 20 spot to clinch the number 2 TAG.

The only casualty of the evening was the fall from 3 to 20. (B)ut it's not my Pl(A)ce to tell you guy(S) who that wa(S).

The new holes rule.

Will Ferrell

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 8:43 am    Post subject: Oh, they're in baby! Reply with quote

My reign of terror has now begun. None shall be spared.

I would like to thank all who participated in the augering, cementing and placing of the new holes. It was a team effort and we all came together to help out even under shitty rainy conditions on Saturday.

A special thanks to Peter for planning, organizing, and implementing the new course. It's fantastic and quite challenging.

Golf-o-rific!

Chowder

Peter McK
Putter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 9:21 am    Post subject: Oh, they're in baby! Reply with quote

Curious to know just how narrow those fairways play, now that the trees have leafed out fully, and the grass is getting high. We need to decide whether to lop off some of the lower branches or just accept the extra strokes that they will surely cause.

What was the mac count last night on those tight new #'s 13 and 14?

B.T.W. the final hole should be up in the next few days...it will require getting into la maison, and cannibalizing the portable.

Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 9:44 am    Post subject: Oh, they're in baby! Reply with quote

The new 13 and 14 play tight, but there are lanes to be had.

Mr. Lynch birded 13 on his first run at it. The grass will not be an issue with all of us walking through it on a daily basis.

There was some punishment, but that's what makes them great holes.

Will Ferrell

Dog Face Boy
Putter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 10:00 am    Post subject: Oh, they're in baby! Reply with quote

Nice work all round lads. Chowder for the ascent, Lynch on the first birdie et al for the new holes. Getting killed with work this week but hope to be out on the links soon!
DFB
Mike Hall Jones
Guru of Gab

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 12:11 pm    Post subject: Oh, they're in baby! Reply with quote

Did I miss something or has the basket for #16 not yet been installed?

I saw the tee, I saw the hole, but there was no basket. Just wondering in case that was a temporary placement and I missed the real #16.

The new holes rock! Just came back from my lunch round at +1, birdied #7 & #8 with my 3 bogeys coming on "old" holes.

#13 is going to be a real bitch when that grass gets long, the window off the tee is already pretty small

checkered pass
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 12:39 pm    Post subject: Oh, they're in baby! Reply with quote

Damn Mikey you should have given me a call! I would have taken an early lunch and played a round with you.

Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday,Tombstone

Buck

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 4:24 pm    Post subject: Oh, they're in baby! Reply with quote

Alright....when is the course layout going to be on the web site ????

Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 4:44 pm    Post subject: Oh, they're in baby! Reply with quote

Hey Buck,

I'd love to show you the layout of the course. Afterall, you showed me how to play ulti.

Sphynxter Wax, don flight gear!

[This message has been edited by Chuck Shick (edited May 16, 2001).]

Will Ferrell

Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 4:45 am    Post subject: Oh, they're in baby! Reply with quote

Nice work guys, wish I could have been there for the whole process but duty called(piss!). Anywho I will be back on Monday and can't wait to give it a go.

Cheerio

Nuthin beats Roc

Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 10:09 pm    Post subject: Oh, they're in baby! Reply with quote

Peter said he would be out Friday to install the basket on #16. The new baskets have really transformed the course. Outstanding!

Must ace #8!

[This message has been edited by Seabrook (edited May 17, 2001).]

chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2001 9:23 am    Post subject: Oh, they're in baby! Reply with quote

I will be out today, despite the shit-ass weather, to install basket # 16.

Bass, if you read this call me on my Cell.
I may need your help cannabilizing that "floater basket".

797 1177

18 today baby!!

Seek the chains,
chowder

Peter McK
Putter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2001 10:17 am    Post subject: Oh, they're in baby! Reply with quote

Chowder, you may not be alone. Hoping to wrestle off this yoke of oppression that has so affected my lifestyle this week and lend a hand. Pray for sun and no more revisions on the *%@# document I've been writing!
Wouldn't be able to get there much before 3 or so...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: