Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> TAGS 2001 tourney - more information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2001 9:33 am    Post subject: TAGS 2001 tourney - more information Reply with quote

Saturday, May 5th
10:00 am
Jacques Cartier Park
*** Please contact me if your interested in playing this weekend and if you are interested in the TAGS promotion (these are two seperate fees).
Thanks, Steve
sseabrook@sympatico.ca

$10 - tourney fee
$10 - TAGS fee
+$5 for non-ODGC members
(membership to the ODGC are $30 for the season, $100 lifetime membership and give deals on merchandise and reduced rate for ODGC events)

The TAGS and the tourney are essentially two separate events. TAGS will be an on-going program throughout the summer, which will foster players contacting others within the TAGS program for a friendly game.

The tourney this Saturday has two goals:
1) Promote the sport of Disc Golf within the Ottawa community. Most ultimate players are really keen to get out and throw a disc around. While the ulti season has not started disc golf is in full swing (literally). The TAGS tourney is a great opportunity to come out for the first time and get paired up with an Ottawa pro, learn how to throw a golf disc and get a few pointers in the process. If your interested in learning to play disc golf the tourney this is an excellent way to introduce yourself to the sport of Disc Golf. The final standings from the tourney will decided the initial rankings for the TAGS promotion.

2) TAGS promotion. The TAGS program is a chance to have an on-going rivalry within the Ottawa Disc Golf Club (ODGC) membership. This is also an excellent way to get players who normally don't play together to call up one another and head out for a round of golf (Tag10 challenges Tag 7 to a round of golf).

Seabrook
Big-Arm

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2001 3:29 pm    Post subject: TAGS 2001 tourney - more information Reply with quote

Just went out with Jeff Morison (co-TD) and played the Safari 12 (second round using new tee locations). Very challenging and really fun!

Hope you are planning to come out. Good fun.

Steve

Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2001 10:19 am    Post subject: TAGS 2001 tourney - more information Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Seabrook:
Just went out with Jeff Morison (co-TD)

No more Zambuca shooters for you until after the tourney Bass.

Lizard King

Will Ferrell

Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2001 11:09 am    Post subject: TAGS 2001 tourney - more information Reply with quote

What's that, Seabass was golfing with Jim Morison. Definitely no more Zambuca shooters for the Bass.

Nuthin beats Roc
chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2001 1:03 pm    Post subject: TAGS 2001 tourney - more information Reply with quote

I will be golfing with Elvis later on this week. Top that one Bass.
FlamingoK
Driver

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2001 1:44 pm    Post subject: TAGS 2001 tourney - more information Reply with quote

Well, not to brag, but me and JC are going to hit the links right after work..

(great drives, but can't putt worth a damn... )

fk

Brother Andre
Sultan of Swill

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2001 1:51 pm    Post subject: TAGS 2001 tourney - more information Reply with quote

...He may not be able to putt but He's great to have if you ditch a disc in the river, no?

(I'm going to hell...)

Andrew

------------------
Master of funk and...EVIL!

[This message has been edited by Brother Andre (edited May 04, 2001).]

Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2001 2:36 pm    Post subject: TAGS 2001 tourney - more information Reply with quote

In that case I would like to have Moses in my foursome.

Nuthin beats Roc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: