Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Proposed names for holes Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 10:52 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

"It's not check mate until the game is over"?
That doesn't make any sense.

I golfed an even round, birdie on 3 bogey on 11.

TWIRLY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 11:00 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

What about all the putts you miss being silly!
SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 11:05 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Everyone is forgetting Little Wheels refused to play the skins game! No guts no glory!
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 11:07 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Sorry for the confusion LW. That shank comment was directed at Twirly.

I suggest that on top of the plaid Jacket longest drive, closest to pin and putting contest, we also have a steel cage match.

All this hostility is making me thirsty.

Will Ferrell

TWIRLY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 11:19 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

THAT's CRAPPY I'am thirsty as well.
chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 1:57 pm    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

i too am thirsty, and its not just the pretzels.
LittleWheels
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 2:00 pm    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

I too am thirsty!

How about a buffet dinner at Barbies? That oughta quench all this thirst.

Any takers? The price is right.

Ken Lange
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 2:03 pm    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

chowder: good one. smile
chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 2:06 pm    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

The problem with the belly button buffet is its timing. it conflicts with my tee off time at Jack Carter!!! But yes the price is right, and the quality is beyond reproach.

Seabass will you be blessing us with your long drives and missed birdies this eve, or are you departing for the east.

SeaBass
Putter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 2:23 pm    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

I don't have a fixed schedule and after last nights veritable cornicopia of long drives and missed putts I'm definitely going to be there. 5pm.

Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 2:30 pm    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Hey LW your lady has only been gone for what 2 weeks and you are already starting back at Barbies. Oh ya this is the guy who sends her back to school by taking her there. At least you'll get to sit in PR.

Nuthin beats Roc
TWIRLY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 2:30 pm    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

I will not be golfing tonight. I do not think I can compete with the shit talk I have been reading!!! SORRY Chota
chowder
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 3:16 pm    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

twirls,
did you win many spelling bees in Perth as a child?
Shaggy
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 3:53 pm    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Once again, OUCH!

Nuthin beats Roc
Jebus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 4:26 pm    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Insolence! Arrogance! King of number eight! Bah! There are no other kings than I. Beware blasphemous louts, my vengance knows no bound. Ye all will suffer for such insolence and poor spelling.

Jebus saves, but Jebus also smites those who require smoten.

Yours thunderously,
Jebus

Ted Nugget

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2000 11:37 am    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Sit on it Jebus.
Big Joe Mufferaw
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2000 3:43 pm    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Yo Ted. Apparantly Happy Days are here again in Nugget Land. Say hi to Ralph Malph.

Are you sure you shouldn't have coined a singer-nickname more appropriate to your time period. "Potzie" comes to mind.

Telling Jebus to "sit on it". Of all the nerve.

P.S. I'll call on Jebus for a few favours come Plaid Season. Perhaps he'll help me sink a few with a favourable wind or by smiting my foes faces with wasps. Hey, it worked last year!

Ted Nugget

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2000 4:25 pm    Post subject: Proposed names for holes Reply with quote

Careful there Muff. That's Mr. Nugget to you.

You are mistaking me for Ted Nugent. To Recap, that's Nugget. As in: gold nugget, nugget of truth or nugget of information. Not Nugent.

It was typos (apparantly) such as yours that angered the "mighty" Jebus in the first place. "Ye all will suffer for such insolence and poor spelling."

Apparently you are banking on Jebus being lenient with you. Best be careful. That "favourable wind" may blow right back in your face when you're peeing.

Stay dry,
Ted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: