Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Discgolf tourney this Sun. the 20th
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2000 9:20 am    Post subject: Discgolf tourney this Sun. the 20th Reply with quote

At Bronte Creek provencial park. 20 miles west of Toronto on the QEW.
Players meeting @ 9:30.
Goto www.brontecreekdiscgolf.com for more details.
(be prepared for a beautiful & varied course and stay on the fairways!!!)
Don Lane
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2000 9:49 am    Post subject: Discgolf tourney this Sun. the 20th Reply with quote

Here is the basic info. I'd be interested in the tournament, but my car has difficulties getting to ulty games in Manotick let alone Toronto. If someone else is planning on going, I can help to fill a car...

SUNDAY AUGUST 20th - BRONTE CREEK CLASSIC III

~players meeting @ 9:30 a.m., 1st round tee of @ 10:00 (approx.) ~ open players play both rounds from long tees~ ~am1/masters play 1st round from short tees, 2nd round from longs ~ am2 plays both rounds from short tees~ ~am1/am2/masters - $20.00/player ~ open - $50.00/player~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: