Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> Lost beast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stefan
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Lost beast Reply with quote

I lost my beige 168g "world biggest" beast today, somewhere on the southern side of the southern side. It is marked by my name and phone #, although not very conspiciously.

Would be really thankful to the kind person who found it...

Stefan

redline
Spin Doctor

Location: My canoe has run out of pancakes and the skidoo needs more woodchips.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: Lost beast Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stefan:
I lost my beige 168g "world biggest" beast today, somewhere on the southern side of the southern side...

Stefan

That must have been a really wild throw, to land somewhere on the "south side of the south side." Do you recall which "hole"?

Stefan
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Lost beast Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by redline:
That must have been a really wild throw, to land somewhere on the "south side of the south side." Do you recall which "hole"?

It was not a throw. I was doing a practise round throwing several discs. it either fell out of my bag, or i threw it and forgot to pick it up. That's why I do not know precisely when. I THINK I have seen it last on #17. Then threw 18, did not throw 1 and went to 2, threw Orc there and in #3 I figured I don't have my Beast.

Big Joe Mufferaw
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Lost beast Reply with quote

You lost your beast 'cause she had no name! Name her, and she'll stay with you.

Look out for Desdemona!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: