Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Other Events -> Classique Double 2015 - Vegas style on a new course in Qc!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhilJG
New Golfer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:08 pm    Post subject: Classique Double 2015 - Vegas style on a new course in Qc! Reply with quote

Hi

I am Philippe Jaillet-Gosselin, disc golfer and president of Club Disc Golf Drummondville. I am sending an invitation to try our new course in Drummondville just by the highway 20 (an hour from Parcours de l'Île Charron).

We're having our second annual Classique Double 2015 on a new course in the parc des Voltigeurs.

Here is the infos in already posted on facebook:

Just an heads up for you in Ottawa, I am the President of the Club Disc Golf Drummondville and we are doing a double (Vegas) tournament on saturday, June 20, called "Classique Double 2015".

https://www.facebook.com/events/823686094334158/

Geoff Penton is coming with is daughter to our event for Daredevil and I am forwarding the invitation to all of you.

You would be able to see one of the next great free Disc Golf course in Quebec in Drummondville. And for time and direction, the course is just by the highway 20 and an hour from the (PIC)Parcours de disc golf *Ile Charron* disc golf course!

Infos (in english otherwise everything is in french, but we speak both if you want to come to our event!):

Classique Double 2015

Date: June 20 from 9am to 5pm

At: Parc des Voltigeurs (1985 bld Foucault Drummondville) Google map

Course Layout: TBA soon

Categories: Advance and Amateur (no open, because the Classique Double is more family oriented)

Prizes: Almost 800$ in prizes! 10 of the custom discs will go towards top 3.

Web site: www.clubdiscgolfdrummondville.com
bbp
King Geoffrey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaving @ 5am! Exciting.

Wonderful directions from Google: Get on 417. Stay on highway when it becomes Trans Canada. Get off at exit 181. Ta da! (not a direct quote)
Thumber
LNF Champion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bbp wrote:
Leaving @ 5am! Exciting.

Wonderful directions from Google: Get on 417. Stay on highway when it becomes Trans Canada. Get off at exit 181. Ta da! (not a direct quote)

Win it Brother
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Other Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: