Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> ODGC Tournaments and Events -> Ettyville Super Spin Championship - June 14, 2014 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
vinylfactory
Driver


Joined: 19 Sep 2005
Posts: 402
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does that big screen get the games?

Mexico vs Cameroon at noon
The recreation of the 80 years war : Spain vs Netherlands @ 3
Chile vs Australia @ 6
The Rangers and the Kings @ 8

Wuf. Who's got time for video games after this?
And forget about golf! 4 matches on Saturday!
As long as we're done by 6 to see England lose to Italy!

What a great weekend to be a match fixer!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
John Pytel
Sultan of Swill


Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Posts: 3703
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinylfactory wrote:
Does that big screen get the games?

Mexico vs Cameroon at noon
The recreation of the 80 years war : Spain vs Netherlands @ 3
Chile vs Australia @ 6
The Rangers and the Kings @ 8

Wuf. Who's got time for video games after this?
And forget about golf! 4 matches on Saturday!
As long as we're done by 6 to see England lose to Italy!

What a great weekend to be a match fixer!


Does anybody have an internet TV? My ultimate problem is I don't have a dish at the shed to get the reception. I can probably get the house TV working outside on the porch but I prefer the shed as the young montrealers are going to make the shed bug free as they are scared of bugs. lol

I do have a spare dish though but not sure I'll have the necessary alignment myself to make the alignment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OMR
ODGC Marketing


Joined: 02 Jun 2005
Posts: 3422
Location: Kanata

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Pytel wrote:
vinylfactory wrote:
Does that big screen get the games?

Mexico vs Cameroon at noon
The recreation of the 80 years war : Spain vs Netherlands @ 3
Chile vs Australia @ 6
The Rangers and the Kings @ 8

Wuf. Who's got time for video games after this?
And forget about golf! 4 matches on Saturday!
As long as we're done by 6 to see England lose to Italy!

What a great weekend to be a match fixer!


Does anybody have an internet TV? My ultimate problem is I don't have a dish at the shed to get the reception. I can probably get the house TV working outside on the porch but I prefer the shed as the young montrealers are going to make the shed bug free as they are scared of bugs. lol

I do have a spare dish though but not sure I'll have the necessary alignment myself to make the alignment.


Magic 8-ball says, "Outlook not so good".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Roxie
Plaid Jacket Champion


Joined: 09 Nov 2005
Posts: 6929
Location: Dog River

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All you need is an aerial. It'll pick up CBC in HD.
_________________
If you can't win the event in regulation, try, try, try again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
John Pytel
Sultan of Swill


Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Posts: 3703
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roxie wrote:
All you need is an aerial. It'll pick up CBC in HD.


Hmmm. I had a fail on that with my camper antenna recently at home. Works everywhere else though.

I'll try again tonight on that.

So CBC will have the soccer on and not the hockey?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ben H
Tonal Pole


Joined: 28 Aug 2012
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm now in. I have a ride.

Edited my original post as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John Pytel
Sultan of Swill


Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Posts: 3703
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleaned up the shed and put the screen up last night with Cam. Cleaned in Ettyville is a metaphor for threw the junk further back and swept.

It has been raining for 3 days straight. No rain today would have been ideal as now things are getting pretty saturated but the ground has taken the water very well. What we get today will be the issue. Obviously prepare for some puddles and wet spots on the course.

The yard is ok for putting a tent up. We can also put tent's under the coverall and what not. We had a sweet fire last night with no bugs so we should be good on that front.

I'll have coffee on the deck in the morning. We'll offer up our toaster for those that have stuff to toast and what not. Obviously the bbq is there as well.

Sheila and the boys are home today. Feel free to show up anytime and get it started.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rolly
King of Commentary


Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 9820
Location: South East Division

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got a wheel you guys can use for the gt6, but i cant make it tonight, if someone wants to pick it up that would be cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John Pytel
Sultan of Swill


Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Posts: 3703
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolly wrote:
i got a wheel you guys can use for the gt6, but i cant make it tonight, if someone wants to pick it up that would be cool


Can't??? WTH is that...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OMR
ODGC Marketing


Joined: 02 Jun 2005
Posts: 3422
Location: Kanata

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolly wrote:
i got a wheel you guys can use for the gt6, but i cant make it tonight, if someone wants to pick it up that would be cool


Can't or won't?

You'd think you'd be faster what w a fancy wheel & all...!


Last edited by OMR on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
John Pytel
Sultan of Swill


Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Posts: 3703
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMR wrote:
Rolly wrote:
i got a wheel you guys can use for the gt6, but i cant make it tonight, if someone wants to pick it up that would be cool


Can't or won't?

You'd think you'd be faster what w a fancy wheel & all...!


He Talks the talk but...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OMR
ODGC Marketing


Joined: 02 Jun 2005
Posts: 3422
Location: Kanata

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Pytel wrote:
OMR wrote:
Rolly wrote:
i got a wheel you guys can use for the gt6, but i cant make it tonight, if someone wants to pick it up that would be cool


Can't or won't?

You'd think you'd be faster what w a fancy wheel & all...!


He Talks the talk but...


Yeah! Next question , does your wheel include a gas pedal...?
laughing laughing laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Rolly
King of Commentary


Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 9820
Location: South East Division

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Pytel wrote:
Rolly wrote:
i got a wheel you guys can use for the gt6, but i cant make it tonight, if someone wants to pick it up that would be cool


Can't??? WTH is that...


ya, the whole fam has the flew, been cleaning up piss and shit all week.
got to touch shit yesterday with my hand by accident, im sitting on a couch w no cushons as they are being washed as they were shit on.
its a wonder i can make it even tommorow- a) getting clearance b) being the only one in the house not getting it yet and not having it tomorrow,

and yes it has a pedal.

i still might try to leave at 8pm when the kids are asleep ill see how i can do here, but pick it up is the best bet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John Pytel
Sultan of Swill


Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Posts: 3703
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolly wrote:
John Pytel wrote:
Rolly wrote:
i got a wheel you guys can use for the gt6, but i cant make it tonight, if someone wants to pick it up that would be cool


Can't??? WTH is that...


ya, the whole fam has the flew, been cleaning up piss and shit all week.
got to touch shit yesterday with my hand by accident, im sitting on a couch w no cushons as they are being washed as they were shit on.
its a wonder i can make it even tommorow- a) getting clearance b) being the only one in the house not getting it yet and not having it tomorrow,

and yes it has a pedal.

i still might try to leave at 8pm when the kids are asleep ill see how i can do here, but pick it up is the best bet.


Ouch!! Sounds like you need to pick it up!!

We used to play king of the castle on the manure piles. This generation is scared of mosquitos.

Thank god for government to take care of us. lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Kyle
Spin Doctor


Joined: 07 May 2009
Posts: 1217

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm out...working tonight
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheKid
Driver


Joined: 07 Oct 2013
Posts: 487
Location: Carleton Place

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you coming this weekend at all?



I'M FRIGGIN SO EXCITED!!!! ARGH
_________________
Here's lookin' at you kid


Last edited by TheKid on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vinylfactory
Driver


Joined: 19 Sep 2005
Posts: 402
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frie-High-Day & moi are rollin out in one half an hour.
BOO-YA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
John Pytel
Sultan of Swill


Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Posts: 3703
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C-Kyle wrote:
I am so in...let me know if we r gonna do some gaming Friday night and I'll bring GT6 and my ps3 if required


Ckyle is out.

I don't have a working ps3 OR GT6. Is anybody able to step up to the plate?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheKid
Driver


Joined: 07 Oct 2013
Posts: 487
Location: Carleton Place

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an Xbox 360 with NHL14?

I also have a few other cool games for it.

Should I bring it?

One hour to decide.
_________________
Here's lookin' at you kid
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vinylfactory
Driver


Joined: 19 Sep 2005
Posts: 402
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone with a set of ript cards?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> ODGC Tournaments and Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
RSS Feed for Latest Posts