Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Tuesday Stroke Play League -> Round Lengths - TOSS 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lissyssil
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:20 am    Post subject: Round Lengths - TOSS 2014 Reply with quote

In developing this year's schedule, I made some assumptions about round lengths that may have been inaccurate. Thankfully, my estimate for the Shire was almost bang on, with the last card coming in at 19:50 on Tuesday.

Given that we have a serious wealth of experience here, I'd like to "fact-check" my other assumptions about round length for a typical TOSS event with the group of you. Below, you'll find each of the courses/layouts we'll play in TOSS 2014, with my estimate of round length. Please provide me your comments, and I will consider them, in order to modify start times for some of the upcoming events.

Kanata: 2h20
Fortune Short: 2h40
Ettyville Short: 2h30
Fortune Best-of: 2h50
Ettyville Mid: 3h00
Ettyville S/M/L: 3h00
Mountain: 2h40
Ettyville Long: 4h00
Kanata 27 (S/L/S): 3h30
Fisher
ODGC Secretary

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look solid to me. I never liked being rushed on a Tuesday night and playing flow to finish before it was too dark. In a competitive round like TOSS I want to be able to take my time and enjoy the golf.

Good work Mark in taking the initiative to try something new. You can never please everyone. Something had to be done and nobody can dispute that.

See you guys in July as Tuesdays won't work for me until then. My time is Wednesday night for "Gorilla" and 7am on Saturday at CF.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Tuesday Stroke Play League All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: