Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Tuesday Stroke Play League -> The TOSS Ace-Pot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lissyssil
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: The TOSS Ace-Pot Reply with quote

So, OMR hit an Ace at TOSS 2013 [3], and had paid into the Capital Classic fundraiser Ace Pool. What does that mean?

Well, with the Ace-Pool payout balance somewhere North of $120, the question was asked, how much does OMR get?

lissyssil in a TOSS Post from April 17, 2012 wrote:
3. Ace Pots will make their return (arrival?) to TOSS in 2012. Much as the pot at the Mudslide worked, the ace-pot will be a 50-50 with the Capital Classic (2012 until June 19th, 2013 after), but progressively increasing if not won. The Ace Pot payout will be capped at $100, with any overages forming the "next" ace pot. $2.00 cash buyin to ace-pots.

Congratulations Mr. Lariviere, your $100 payout will be provided to you the next time I see you.

Please note that the Ace Pool operates on a cash only basis. No CBx implications here.
Thumber
LNF Champion

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: The TOSS Ace-Pot Reply with quote

lissyssil wrote:
So, OMR hit an Ace at TOSS 2013 [3], and had paid into the Capital Classic fundraiser Ace Pool. What does that mean?

Well, with the Ace-Pool payout balance somewhere North of $120, the question was asked, how much does OMR get?

lissyssil in a TOSS Post from April 17, 2012 wrote:
3. Ace Pots will make their return (arrival?) to TOSS in 2012. Much as the pot at the Mudslide worked, the ace-pot will be a 50-50 with the Capital Classic (2012 until June 19th, 2013 after), but progressively increasing if not won. The Ace Pot payout will be capped at $100, with any overages forming the "next" ace pot. $2.00 cash buyin to ace-pots.

Congratulations Mr. Lariviere, your $100 payout will be provided to you the next time I see you.

Please note that the Ace Pool operates on a cash only basis. No CBx implications here.

I thought it was 50-50. so shouldn't omr be paid out $50?
lissyssil
Champion of Chains

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any time I post values for the Ace Pot, the 50% split to the Capital Classic has already been removed. smile

i.e, appx $240 has been raised by entries to the Ace Pot, appx 120 to payout, and 120 to the CC.
Thumber
LNF Champion

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Ace OMR. That paid off well
OMR
ODGC Marketing

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank yee thank yee.

That'll pay for my ticket to the game on Sunday! Very Happy
reba
New Golfer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know details have not been fully worked out yet but if even a portion of the upcoming schedule for this season could be posted it would be most helpful for planning purposes.
Thumber
LNF Champion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reba wrote:
I know details have not been fully worked out yet but if even a portion of the upcoming schedule for this season could be posted it would be most helpful for planning purposes.

Actually they are posted

http://www.odgc.ca/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11245
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Tuesday Stroke Play League All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: