Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion -> Prodigy Disc Order
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike McCormick
Guru of Gab

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Prodigy Disc Order Reply with quote

Anyone interested in piggybacking an order onto my order for a couple of Prodigy discs.

Prodigy D-1 proto

The 'D-1' is a very fast overstable driver designed for power throwers. This driver is good for all conditions performing well into the wind and in a tail wind. The consistant flight path of this disc will make it a favorite for disc golfers

Prodigy D-4 proto

The 'D-1' is a very fast understable driver. It is designed for all players and flies extremely far. The D-4 will turn up when thrown hard and will react similarly to the D3 with its long glide and gentle turning finish.

I will be placing the order tomorrow morning, could possibly get the discs later in the day or by Saturday. I will collect money from you when I give you your discs. PM me if you are interested, I will send you a link.

edit pricing

Last edited by Mike McCormick on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mike McCormick
Guru of Gab

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed pricing

Last edited by Mike McCormick on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Disc Golf General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: