Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds -> Camp Fortune No. 9
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ken Darcovich
GOAT Champion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Camp Fortune No. 9 Reply with quote

Actually cracked the gap with my drive, and after excitement has faded, I now realize that I forgot to pick up my Yellow IceBowl 2004 Roc, which is hopefully still sitting about 12 ft or so, short, and slightly right of the tube target.

It someone could retrieve it, it would be much appreciated.

Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Camp Fortune No. 9 Reply with quote

No luck finding your disc on my way by #9. Hopefully someone has already picked it up and returned it.

Will Ferrell
Ken Darcovich
GOAT Champion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Camp Fortune No. 9 Reply with quote

Got it back myself today!

It was right where I said it was, under the lovely, soaking wet, autumn leaves.

I did however, end up swapping it for a purple X2, likely short/left? of the uphill alley on 15. Also from 15, "got it right in the wheelhouse" is not just for baseball anymore. Stefan added a nice Innova shingle to the roof of the chairlift wheelhouse. Rolly lost a yellow stingray on 18 in the dark fog. To round out the set, Stefan also lost a blue candy driver in the left side woods on 11, lost in the fog, likely at least as far down as the second path cut.

JebushatesmethisIknow
Driver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Camp Fortune No. 9 Reply with quote

Hey Big Brother,

I was getting ready for my second shot at hole #7 at CF and was positioning my feet behind my starfire, when I noticed my (previously yours) eagle already marking the spot. Figuring I just lost track of what the hell I was doing (putting out two marker discs), I bagged the eagle and continued on. Only this morning, while wiping down my discs, did I notice I now have 2 signed eagles. hahaha found your disc man! (170g Eagle)

Cheers,
omar

Stefan
Spin Doctor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Camp Fortune No. 9 Reply with quote

Rolly, your yellow Stingray was found today (way left in the open field), I have it.

Ken, sorry, I could not find your lost disc.

I found my Crush on #11 - in the middle of fairway, wayy down (maybe 20m from the cabin). What a drive, too bad I could not find it yesterday.

I though my Valkyrie was playing a shingle on the left side of that wheelhouse - there was a disc shingle on the right side today. Also, the colour seemed to be more yellowish then my green Valkyrie. I am now properly confused.

There are some newly lost discs today - I do not remember the details, the owners would probably post them.

It was windy today, with on and off rain showers. Visibility was good and we had major fun throwing up-wind down-hill drives.

Yeah! And Ben had a thumber ace on hole #?(short open downhill, near the bottom)). Way to go, Ben!

[This message has been edited by Stefan (edited October 31, 2004).]

Terapin Flyer
Guru of Gab

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:27 am    Post subject: Camp Fortune No. 9 Reply with quote

Wow 4am Nov 1st and got 2 discs back already. Woo Hoo

[This message has been edited by Terapin Flyer (edited November 01, 2004).]

BigBrotherPenton
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: Camp Fortune No. 9 Reply with quote

Thanks Old Man,

I've got another Yellow 170g Eagle out there as well. I can't keep those things in my bag.

I lost another disc yesterday at CF. It's gone and no one will ever find it again.

Total for the season...10 discs lost across North America: 1 TO Island, 1 Kamloops, 3 Des Moines, 2 South Carolina, and the rest in the Ottawa Valley.

BigBrotherPenton
King of Commentary

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Camp Fortune No. 9 Reply with quote

STEVIE RIDELLE WITH A THUMBER ACE!! FIRST ACE AT CF (I think), AND STEVIE'S FIRST ACE!!

They just get easier from now on.

I got a circle 7.

BBP

Arthur
Disc Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Camp Fortune No. 9 Reply with quote

Congrats Stevie, must be an awesome feeling to get the first one. And with a thumber, nice style.
Chuck Shick
Plaid Jacket Champion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Camp Fortune No. 9 Reply with quote

...to say nothing of the elevation, the 5 witnesses, and the earlier discussion about how there had yet to be an ace at CF.

It had eyes two feet out of his hand!

Will Ferrell

JebushatesmethisIknow
Driver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Camp Fortune No. 9 Reply with quote

Awesome, Benny! Plus it being a thumber is the icing on the cake!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Lost and Found / Select Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: